Eyeko Mascara

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

I got Lash Alert (!) in my March 2018 Ipsy & I love it. It really gives length & impressive thickness. Makes me look like I’m wearing falsies & today I left the house searing only mascara & a Victoria’s Secret lipkit. I normally can’t leave the house w/o my “work finished.” But today had to run an errand b4 a store closed so I only had time for lipgloss & mascara, & I didn’t feel self conscious like I thought I would. I got a bomb lipgloss out of ipsy to put on a bit ago & touched up I needed lipgloss & pressed powder & I added a bit more mascara it looks decent & it made the emphasis on my hair today which I wore down (rare!) my mom commented on my hair looking so curly & “cute.” Can’t go wrong there! This mascara I would love to buy it in waterproof but I don’t think that opportunity will present itself :-/ i get to try a lot of different brands w ipsy/boxycharm I would never otherwise be exposed to. This mascara is bomb. If you got a chance to get it you cannot go wrong. This is my lazy-girl/hurried-girl new routine. (Lipgloss-a bit of pressed powder-this mascara!!) this mascara doesn’t smudge (my skin is super oily as in eyelids), but isn’t stubborn to remove. And who tosses a perfect mascara after only 3 months—I can get to enjoy every last bit of good product 3 months or not be damned because of its squeeze tube packaging all mascaras should do this kind of packaging lol I really love ipsy. For $10 you get a helluva lot neat stuff. I got my $10 worth this month for sure!

I just got this the other day. I really like it so far. Applys well. Package is great, allows for you to get out all of the product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. I have used many mascaras in the past ranging from 5-25 and with this mascara being at the cheaper end of the scale (6 from the Eyeko website) i was pleasantly suprised at how good it was! The brush is quite small and kind of like a corkscrew style. This is really good as you can get right into the lashes and for a cheaper drugstore mascara it builds up really easily. The tube is also really handy as you can squeeze all the last little bits of the product out of the tube.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This isn't the bets mascara out there but it does a good job in thickening for a cheap price. I used it as a final touch after another mascara but soon found myself not using ti anymore. All in all, cheap and does a good job for the price but not anything REALLY amazing. The packaging is cute and it's worth a try if you happen to spot it somewhere.

This is now my favourite mascara.
Applies easily and stays put all day.
I only need to apply one coat for a perfect finish.
Lashes look longer and there is no clumping or flaking.
I have sensitive eyes and this is the only mascara I have found that doesn't irritate them and make my eyes itchy.
The tube is super cute and the brush is just perfect for application, separates and coats lashes evenly.
I love this mascara!!