Eyeko Creamy Cupcake Lip Gloss

3.3

on 3/31/2010 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is not even a lipGLOSS!
It's basically vaselin with glitters in it, really.
But the glitters are too big, and they are at the bottom of the tin, so you don't see any glitters whatsoever when you apply the product. -.-
It's sheer, smells nice, shines only as much as vaselin would, and moisturises well like a vaselin would. You get a lot of product, the tin is not small for a lip product.

on 8/25/2009 9:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have to admit this product is my least favourite from the eyeko family so far. true, the smell is amazing, looks like being in a cake shop. it is really as a cupcake that's just baked, yummy and delicious. but the gloss itself is a little hard, not creamy at all and I don't find it that easy to apply it on lips.
it also feels a little thick. I will definetly stick with fatbalms, I don't think this will be amongst my favourites at all.
BUT, as all other eyeko products, the packaging is simply amazing!!!

I love this lip gloss.
I think it smells just like chocolate cupcakes, its divine!!
Nice and thick, isn't sticky and quite good staying power for a gloss.
There are sparkles but they don't really show on your lips, just a clear shine really.
Comes in a really cute round tin which is easy to open and applies well with finger or a lip brush.
Don't think it is particularly moisturising but adds a nice shine to your favourite lipstick.
As I said the aroma is delicious and you'll be fighting off your friends for this one.
I think I may have to stock up as this is my favourite.