Filtered by age: 18 & Under

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/28/2013 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I swear by zinc. I buy the HEB brand and it tastes and smells sweet, so that's a plus! I began taking two 50mg pills every night, which took effect after about a month. My skin was flawless. After I ran out of pills, I tried a different brand. Sunset Valley I believe, I took two 30mg pills per night..in an effort to reduce my dosage....it made my skin worse! It was as if I hadn't taken zinc to begin with! I resorted back to the $3 generic HEB brand, only taking one 50mg pill every night. My skin started improving immediately. I guess my body had adjusted to the HEB brand so when I switched brands it tried to adjust? Long story-short, I will never switch brands again and I would recommend this product to anyone! Zinc is the only product that has continuously worked wonders on my skin!

on 3/11/2013 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've been taking for a week now, bare in mind I wouldn't say I have acne id say I have spots its not that bad but considering until a year or so ago my skin was amazing its been difficult for me to adjust. Anyway I have got some zinc and the first 3 days I was clearing up it was good. But last 3-4 days I have had about 5-6 new spots!! Now I don't know if this is because of the zinc or not but ill accept it at the moment and I'll give it more time but so far I'm not sure. One thing I will say is it has increase speed of hair growth on body and face. I can't grow a bear at the moment I'm only 19 but i hope this helps it grow fast lol cause I want to cover these red marks :( so yes at the moment I'm not sure I'll give it another 3 weeks or so and see what happens.

on 2/12/2013 7:45:00 PM

I did a ton of research on zinc before I gave it a shot and I wish I took this path 2 years ago. I am currently taking 30mg of zinc because my body is so small and don't want to harm it. At the beginning I was disappointed, but stuck with it because of all the good reviews. I am grateful I stuck with the zinc. It may cause you to break out at first, but that shows it is doing it's job. Zinc helps with the immune system and gets rid of toxins in your body. The toxins come through your skin resulting in pimples. This breakout depends on how much zinc you are taking and how much toxins are in your body. This is why is important to eat healthy. Zinc also helps reduce the amount of oil your body produces. I definitely recommend this, but give it time(:

on 11/8/2012 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My skin has never looked better. Honestly, my pores have shrunken greatly, no other product has been able to achieve this. I've been taking Zinc for about 3 weeks, I got quite discouraged in the beginning but I realized that the other products I was using also contributed to the worsening of my acne. So far, Zinc has given me a really nice glow, more even toned skin, my pimples and bumps are reduced and is slowly fading away dark patches. I plan to stop at 4 weeks due to the fact that excessive Zinc may be detrimental. However, I will probably just take it once a week, or twice a week, depending on how much more improvement my acne needs. So glad its apart of my skin regimen now :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just started taking Zinc supplements (50mg) for acne! It seems to be working so far

Popular Other Products