L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Color Toner

4.7

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY THIS? Amazon is out - SALLY doesn't have it - Ulta doesn't - please help - thanks

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm reviewing L'oreal Technique Excellence Liquid Permanent in 10E Baby Beige (toner) found at Sally's.

I couldn't find any reviews online of this product so I took a chance on it after failing with a few Wella toners (none took, they only damaged my hair further with all the ammonia).

I recently bleached my dyed level 2 darkest brown hair (naturally level 3-4 medium-dark chestnut brown) to a level 9 light blonde, and this toner gave me a gorgeous soft beige color. It didn't cause any damage when used with Ion 10 Vol. developer (I didn't require lift), and the processing was only 15 minutes. It's a lavender base (although packaging states soft blue), so it didn't pull green on my hair like the salon toner that I had done previously. I love this toner!!

I am using this color creme for about 2 years now and I am still VERY satisfied with it. I will keep buying it

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked this up at Sally's after reading all the raves and finally used it today. I'm very pleased! I know it's just meant for highlights, but my hair has got a mix of blondes and browns (from lightening and colouring) that was fading and looking a bit too warm for my skintone. Violet shampoos weren't quite cutting it so I gave this a shot and it toned down all the colours to more my natural shade.
Pity Sally's has to go and discontinue this, but I have seen it at Metrobeauty.com.
For those who colour at home and have a hard time getting just the right cool shade, it's worth keeping a box or two of this around!

I love this haircolor. I have long, wavy hair and all I can say is- this color doesn't damage my hair at all!
I use dark brown color, which comes out in a very nice shade.
Will keep buying it ! :)

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've used this with ok results. It left my hair nice and soft, but it washed out in one wash or two. It DOES damage the hair because you have to mix it with peroxide for it to work. After repeated uses it left my hair really damaged. I won't buy this again.

Ok, my only question is... where has this been all my life? I love this product! I used it today because I needed to tone down the brassiness and mask my roots a little bit before I could get highlights again - I used the beige - it was great. I wish I had used ivory b/c it has a blue tone and I would have liked my hair a bit ashier, but this is a fantastic product and I highly recommend.

I looked on the Sally website and it doesn't say that it's being discontinued- do you think maybe they're just redoing the packaging and selling out the old packaging first? Keep your fingers crossed!!!

I needed an easy way to touch up my hair between highlights, and this is it! Makes my "roots" less noticeable. Super easy -- just put the cream and the lotion together in an applicator bottle, shake it up, and apply it to all of your hair. Super fast -- takes just 5 minutes. I had been buying it at Sally -- they're not carrying it anymore, but you can find it online. Comes in Ivory (which I use), Beige, and Auburn.

When I first had this on my hair, it looked BLUE. I was starting to freak out. I left it on the 5 minutes it told me to, and washed it out. My hair looked silvery after I washed it out, which I guess is what I was trying to achieve, rather than brassy! My blonde highlights are now silvery platinum and brightened. I have 7 boxes of this since Sally's is discontinuing this. I bought them for $1.50 a box on clearance!! OH, I used "Ivory".

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

7/1/04- This product is being discontinued at Sally's, (at least at the two near my neighborhood) I just bought 10 boxes of the Ivory at $1.99, if you use it go get it now!

Popular Hair Products