66%

price range

Reviews

3.0

8 years ago

Not bad for a cheap shampoo. It doesn't leave a greasy residue, the scent I wasn't impressed with, it is a barely there scent and not distinctly tangerine. I more prefer some of the other scents Suave offers.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I had been trying many different shampoos in the last 6 months or so, in search of something "healthier". I've tried many sulfate-free and/or $10+ ones with all the same reaction - my scalp hates them. I can't use sulfate free, it makes my scalp literally sore. So I finally gave up decided to go for scent. Actually, the ingredients in these Suave Naturals are suprisingly good for something that's so cheap. Way better than other drugstore shampoos such as Herbal Essences (filled with silicones) or Pantene. I wouldn't use the shampoo only (but I always use conditioner) and I use a conditioner not from Suave (currently either Biofusion's Hydrating Balm or Giovanni's Dry Hair). This seems to work well for me and I suppose I'll just keep sampling the cheap Suave shampoos and spend a bit extra on conditioner. The scent of this is fresh and pleasant. I like it but I'll try a different one next time before I come back to it. It does feel very clarifying and I suppose would not be appropriate for daily use but I shampoo every other day so that's not really an issue for me. All in all, a fair way to spend a few bucks. I just suggest getting a higher end conditioner if you have dry/damaged hair.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

11 years ago

I am giving this shampoo 5 lippies because I use it exclusively for a bubble bath and it's amazing, thick, foamy, creamy bubbles that last during the whole bath! I have used Suave shampoo when I was younger and remember it drying my hair out. But I would highly recommend this as a bubble bath!

About reviewer (553 reviews)

Age36-43