Equate Sensitive Skin Astringent-Salicylic Acid Acne Medication

No Image

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denat. (46.5% V/V), Glycerin, Benzoic Acid, Camphor (0.66%), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Fragrance, FD&C Blue #1.

on 1/16/2011 8:07:00 PM

This astringent leaves a nice clean feeling and helps control breakouts for me. It's not a miracle worker--but then again, it's the only product with salicylic acid that I use on my face.

on 10/8/2010 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This toner is great! It cleans my sensitive skin gently.

Just purchased this today. I will wait about two weeks before I give my final thoughts on the product. I'm only going to be using this on my nose (for black heads) every other day. I've used it tonight and I really liked the 'tingle' it gave to my nose. I'm hoping to see good results. :)

edit. okay so ive started to use this every day now. my blackheads are slightly better, nothing spectacular though. I'm going to stay with this toner though. i like the feeling of coolness it brings and my nose feels very fresh. Im going to start using this on my entire face but slowly, starting on my forehead then my cheeks and chin. if my forehead doesn't break out then it should be okay. :) maybe over a longer amount of time my blackheads will clear even more.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I think I got this for around $2 at Wal Mart. Though I have dry skin I am acne prone, especially with using cosmetics etc. I really love this stuff. It does have alcohol in it but it doesn't dry out my skin too bad and I usually only put it on spots I may break out in or directly on pimples. Works very nicely : ) It lasts a very long time as well.

on 7/4/2009 5:05:00 PM

Works good and is cheap, I just use this a few times a week because it can be a little bit drying if you use it everyday. Helps keep my skin less oily. Will repurchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products