Bobbi Brown Caviar Ink

Bobbi Brown Caviar Ink
Caviar Bobbi Brown LinerBobbi Brown Gel Ink Liner

on 6/25/2010 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This gel eyeliner can't be beat when it comes to staying power. This particular color is pretty close to black, no complaints but I wish I had purchased the Espresso.

Application can be tricky and after several marginal results with the BB brush that you're supposed to use with this, which gave me uneven and too thick lines; I went back to my old reliable, Trish McEvoy No. 11. I dipped it in lightly, then lightly blotted the excess and applied the same way I apply powder liner. The results were perfect, a thin straight line. Which lasted all day!!

on 9/25/2009 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

so funny, i have been using black ink everyday without fail for years (when it was priced at $18) and I have never ventured to other colors primarily because i draw my eyeliner very "defined".. I draw it like cat eyes, intense definition. Tried some unsuccessful brown's (with Loreal HIP, MAC, etc) to try and change up my look.. but it just made me look blotchy!! was hesitant on trying this color as it seems that this would be a dark brown shade.

anyways, i love caviar ink!! it takes an additional few strokes to fill in the color, but it's a "almost black" color!! hints of brown, if that. it definitely looks a lot darker than it does in the pot. In the pot, it looks more brown.

love love love it. thank u BB!!!!!!!

---UPDATE----

omg.. i find myself reaching for this every morning. Poor black ink is sitting in its' lonesome corner, neglected. caviar ink=new favorite.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a very unique color, its not black nor is it brown, almost like a dark grey.Its perfect for an everyday look, not too bold yet very elegant.I plan to buy Bobbi Brown from here on out.This color came out with the Ivy league Collection June 2009.