Bobbi Brown Caviar Ink

Caviar Bobbi Brown LinerBobbi Brown Gel Ink Liner

on 6/17/2012 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This gel liner is the perfect black liner. It goes on smoothly, is a muted black that looks like a perfect extension of ones eye line and makes your eyes pop no matter what color they are. I would have always gone for the shiny liners in the past, never a more muted black like this one but it is just exactly what I want for a nice, everyday black liner. Big thumbs up from me!

on 12/4/2011 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My favorite, and most used gel eyeliner. I have had my current jar for almost 2 years and it still applies as smoothly and creamy as it did the day I purchased it. It is the perfect daytime dark eyeliner and the perfect dark liner for light skinned ladies. Highly recommend!!

on 5/27/2010 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Just another reason why I am not wishlist only! Would never have thought to try this product, but a lovely lady initiated a swap with me and I chose this from her list. Color: perfect! Deep deep brown without the harshness of black. Staying power: all I have to say is WOW! I couldn't believe it when I looked in the mirror at the end of my work day and it looked exactly like when I applied it that morning. THROWING ALL MY OTHER EYELINERS AWAY!!!!

Update 9/25/10: I have since acquired other BB liners in swaps - graphite shimmer and forest shimmer. Now I am in a quandary every morning - which little gem do I pair with my e/s today?? Love them all and will definitely collect more colors.