Philosophy Pure Grace Body Scrub

4.5

on 11/10/2009 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This review is a bit odd for me to make because Pure Grace is not my favorite scent from philosophy for its scrubs. I much prefer the lemon but that scent is no longer around. I have purchased this scrub three times and I intend to do so again. Of all the scrubs I've used from this company (lemon, coconut, gingerbread) I prefer this one because of the texture and the length of time it allows me to scrub without the product dissolving. The scent is okay, not offensive, but not refreshing to me either. I do like the feel of the scrub and it works beautifully on my skin, feet and hands included. I typically use it every other week in the fall and winter and every week in the spring and summer. This large jar can last for at least 3 months (longer in cooler months), so it is a good buy. I rarely need to moisturize my skin afterwards, even in summer, which is a testament to its non-drying properties.

I've used scrubs from high-end and low-end but philosophy is the right end for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love the smell and how soft my skin is. This was my HG until I came across Trader Joe's scrubs. It's a little exspensive. Trader Joe's you get the same amount or more for WAY less money. I do adore this though. If you don't mind the price tag than by all means GET IT!