Philosophy Pure Grace Body Scrub

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

on 6/26/2012 2:40:00 AM

I've been using Philosophy products for over 5 years now and I like about 90% of their stuff. I didn't care for the Pure Grace perfume but I love the salt scrub. It smells so good, very clean and fresh. It has a soapy scent. There is no floral, no fruit, or citrus in this at all. It just smells like a good old white bar of soap. It works great for getting rid of rough areas on the body. I didn't notice it heating up when I used it but I don't really care if it gets hot or not. it comes in a 8oz tub. You get a lot of product because you don't need much. I use this with my clarisonic on my elbows, feet, knees and I come out of the shower very soft. I recommend this scrub for anyone who like clean scents or who is sensitive to strong smells.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love the smell and how soft my skin is. This was my HG until I came across Trader Joe's scrubs. It's a little exspensive. Trader Joe's you get the same amount or more for WAY less money. I do adore this though. If you don't mind the price tag than by all means GET IT!