Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum
C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

4.7

Not tested on animals

Certified Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence, Certified Organic Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Allplant Essence, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Certified Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract , Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International), Certified Organic Extracts of Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Rosehip) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Hibiscus Rosasinesis, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Rosa Gallica (Apothecary's Rose) Flower, Viola Tricolor (Violet), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hinokitiol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Biotin, Mannitol, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tromethamine, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. *Grown in Accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990. 1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International 2) Certified Organic by ECOCERT.

on 12/19/2016 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have no idea if this is doing anything - in the long term - but every time I use it, I love it. It smells great and feels wonderful going on. The bottle is beautiful and each pump puts out the perfect amount. Great feeling every time.

I was looking for a replacement for my Perricone MD tone correcting serum which has been discontinued. I picked this up in hopes of finding a product with Vitamin C. So far I can say that I'm enjoying this product. It makes my skin feel smooth. It hasn't broken me out and it smells citrus (reminding me of the Perricone MD serum). I've been using it a few weeks and I wouldn't say it is as brightening as the Perricone MD but it is also a fraction of the cost.

I have already repurchased a backup though I would like to find a product that was as effective as my Perricone MD.

on 1/31/2010 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

C for Yourself comes in a frosted glass bottle with a pump and has a mild pleasant citrus scent. It soaks right in, minimizes pores and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, There's no stickiness or shine and it hasn't caused any break outs. Mineral or pressed foundation powder glides nicely over this.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image