Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum
C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

3.3

Not tested on animals

Certified Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence, Certified Organic Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Allplant Essence, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Certified Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract , Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International), Certified Organic Extracts of Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Rosehip) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Hibiscus Rosasinesis, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Rosa Gallica (Apothecary's Rose) Flower, Viola Tricolor (Violet), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hinokitiol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Biotin, Mannitol, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tromethamine, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. *Grown in Accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990. 1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International 2) Certified Organic by ECOCERT.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The first serum I tried had the consistency of an oil, which I enjoyed, but it was a sample in a squeezy tube which made it incredibly messy to use. So when I saw this at a discount store (Grocery Outlet) I decided to pick it up, thinking a full-size with a pump would be much easier to use. It turns out that the consistency of this is more like a light, thin moisturizer. It smells great. I honestly can't tell if it's made much of a difference for my skin, but I think the fact that it hasn't broken me out or caused other issues is a positive. I also think the extra layer of moisture has helped keep me from getting flakey around my nose, on my nose, and on my forehead.

My absolute favorite thing about this product is the packaging. It comes in a frosted, hourglass shape glass bottle with a pump and a lid. It's beautiful and easy to handle. It's a bottle I will absolutely keep for future use after the product currently inside runs out.

on 6/5/2010 9:15:00 AM

This did make my face a bit brighter and smells nice but not a HG product. It did nothing for the few darker spots on my cheeks after several weeks. I also got it cheap at TJ Maxx thank goodness. My real gripe is the packaging--glass?! Glass bottles look nice but are not practical for an everyday product other than *maybe* perfume. This bottle fell off a shelf and shattered. A nice recycled plastic bottle would still be functional if NG had gone that route!!!

on 5/27/2010 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Can't say I'd repurchase this product. It didn't do half as good a job as Pharmagel's vitamin c. The lines on my neck and around my nose are noticeable again. Good thing I only paid 10$ for it at TJMaxx.