Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

Filtered by hair type : Other
Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum
C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

Not tested on animals

Certified Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence, Certified Organic Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Allplant Essence, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Certified Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract , Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International), Certified Organic Extracts of Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Rosehip) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Hibiscus Rosasinesis, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Rosa Gallica (Apothecary's Rose) Flower, Viola Tricolor (Violet), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hinokitiol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Biotin, Mannitol, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tromethamine, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. *Grown in Accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990. 1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International 2) Certified Organic by ECOCERT.

on 3/21/2013 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I purchased this and am happy with the esthetics of this product, i.e., how it feels, absorption, etc; however, when I wrote to the company asking about the types and percentages of active ingredient (Vitamin C), this was their response:
Thank you for contacting Natures Gate. I am unable to provide you percentage information as this is considered proprietary to our suppliers and/or formula. Thank you for your understanding to this matter.

Best Regards,
Chelsea Nunez
Natures Gate
Marketing Assistant
Toll Free: 1-800-327-2012 Ext. 250

I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable, considering you can go to Amazon and view creams and serums with the percentage of Vitamin C clearly stated for those types of products. It makes me feel that Nature's Gate has something to hide, i.e. that their claims that C for Yourself is a 'potent, yet gentle' Vitamin C serum is not backed by facts.

on 4/13/2012 4:21:00 PM

I adore this product, where it has been all my life?
I have a very sensitive skin and most products don't work for me (Vichy etc.), so I usually end up with very expensive hand creams as pretty much everything gives me a rash(or my boyfriend ends up using them:-) I resigned to using pure almond oil as it does not irritate my skin but it can be a nightmare to put on make up afterwards, as it is just too greasy. Anyways, I bought this as a random purchase in TKMaxx (UK). I am more than impressed. It is light, non-greasy, brightens up my skin, no nasty rash, tightens pores...it delivers exactly what it say on the package. Unfortunately it not the easiest thing to buy as UK stores do not sell it, so buying it will cost me much more than it costs you ladies in the USA. But I am prepared to order this beauty for the full price, because I don't think I can live without it now. I finally found something that works.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image