Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum
C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

4.5

Not tested on animals

Certified Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence, Certified Organic Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Allplant Essence, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Certified Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract , Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International), Certified Organic Extracts of Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Rosehip) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Hibiscus Rosasinesis, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Rosa Gallica (Apothecary's Rose) Flower, Viola Tricolor (Violet), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hinokitiol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Biotin, Mannitol, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tromethamine, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. *Grown in Accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990. 1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International 2) Certified Organic by ECOCERT.

on 4/13/2012 4:21:00 PM

I adore this product, where it has been all my life?
I have a very sensitive skin and most products don't work for me (Vichy etc.), so I usually end up with very expensive hand creams as pretty much everything gives me a rash(or my boyfriend ends up using them:-) I resigned to using pure almond oil as it does not irritate my skin but it can be a nightmare to put on make up afterwards, as it is just too greasy. Anyways, I bought this as a random purchase in TKMaxx (UK). I am more than impressed. It is light, non-greasy, brightens up my skin, no nasty rash, tightens pores...it delivers exactly what it say on the package. Unfortunately it not the easiest thing to buy as UK stores do not sell it, so buying it will cost me much more than it costs you ladies in the USA. But I am prepared to order this beauty for the full price, because I don't think I can live without it now. I finally found something that works.

on 7/4/2011 5:10:00 AM

This product works super well for me!
Has absolutely brightened and even out tone of my face, made pores smaller and limited breakouts.
I am using it daytime under sunblock + have a vine day moisturiser, but have been using ROC retinol serum at night lately. Decided to try this as night serum as well to give the retinol a break, and WOW my skin looked much much better the next morning!
Fresh, moisturised, acne scars noticeably smaller! I recommend this to anoyone who cant or wont use retinol but still want efficient anti-aging serum.

on 6/5/2010 9:15:00 AM

This did make my face a bit brighter and smells nice but not a HG product. It did nothing for the few darker spots on my cheeks after several weeks. I also got it cheap at TJ Maxx thank goodness. My real gripe is the packaging--glass?! Glass bottles look nice but are not practical for an everyday product other than *maybe* perfume. This bottle fell off a shelf and shattered. A nice recycled plastic bottle would still be functional if NG had gone that route!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my everyday products. I got a sample of this product from a friend and after just two days of use I knew I couldn't be without it. While I use this with a moisturizer as well, I do feel for normal skin it would be plenty on it's own. It smells great, is almost immediately absorbed into the skin and gives it a very soft, dewey feel. I have had my bottle almost four months now and it is still half full, after daily use and several other friends who wanted to "try it out". I am very glad I found this serum- and before I got it I didn't even know I needed it. It's been a huge help in evening out redness and "plumping" my skin so to speak!