Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum
C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

4.2

Not tested on animals

Certified Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence, Certified Organic Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Allplant Essence, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Certified Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract , Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International), Certified Organic Extracts of Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Rosehip) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Hibiscus Rosasinesis, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Rosa Gallica (Apothecary's Rose) Flower, Viola Tricolor (Violet), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hinokitiol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Biotin, Mannitol, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tromethamine, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. *Grown in Accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990. 1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International 2) Certified Organic by ECOCERT.

on 7/4/2009 2:28:00 PM

I was looking for a Vitamin C serum to use in the summer that wasn't an oil, and got this on sale at Marshall's. It's a lightweight lotion, easy to absorb and works for my combo, oilier-in-summer skin, so it shouldn't cause breakouts. Feels nice on the skin, has aloe in it, and I like the glass pump bottle. Smells nice too--light citrus. I use it at night or after being in the sun. EDIT: I find I'm using it now too, in the fall--it's that good!

This is another wonderful product from Nature's Gate! A little of this stuff goes a long way. It absorbs nicely. Makes my skin seem luminous!

on 1/31/2010 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

C for Yourself comes in a frosted glass bottle with a pump and has a mild pleasant citrus scent. It soaks right in, minimizes pores and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, There's no stickiness or shine and it hasn't caused any break outs. Mineral or pressed foundation powder glides nicely over this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my everyday products. I got a sample of this product from a friend and after just two days of use I knew I couldn't be without it. While I use this with a moisturizer as well, I do feel for normal skin it would be plenty on it's own. It smells great, is almost immediately absorbed into the skin and gives it a very soft, dewey feel. I have had my bottle almost four months now and it is still half full, after daily use and several other friends who wanted to "try it out". I am very glad I found this serum- and before I got it I didn't even know I needed it. It's been a huge help in evening out redness and "plumping" my skin so to speak!

on 3/10/2010 2:25:00 AM

Nice, stable, effective (Sodium Ascorbyl Phospate), inexpensive ($8 on sale at Marshall's) C serum, with a light lotion consistency. Does what the box says, refines pores, boosts moisture, etc. I'll likely buy this full price when I run out, because it's still not terribly expensive--around $25 for 1.7oz, and can be found readily online for less. Makes my skin look and behave well, and doesn't break me out like CE Ferulic does. Has vitamins A in the form of retinyl palmitate, and E as tocopherol acetate, as well as bisabolol, marshamallow,and aloe vera, which my skin finds very soothing. Does have silicones, which my skin seems not to mind. No parabens, but sodium EDTA, as a milder preservative. Smells good--like oranges, all natural, of course. Boasts 70% organic ingredients. I don't know how potent this is, all the really potent C serums I've tried, like Cellex C or Skinceutical, made my face ragged and red. Works well under sunscreen. Hooray!

I love this moisturizer...it smells amazing! My skin looks very bright, even and refreshed when I use it. The only downside is that it does not contain SPF, but my tinted moisturizer has that so it's not a dealbreaker.

on 5/27/2010 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Can't say I'd repurchase this product. It didn't do half as good a job as Pharmagel's vitamin c. The lines on my neck and around my nose are noticeable again. Good thing I only paid 10$ for it at TJMaxx.

on 6/5/2010 9:15:00 AM

This did make my face a bit brighter and smells nice but not a HG product. It did nothing for the few darker spots on my cheeks after several weeks. I also got it cheap at TJ Maxx thank goodness. My real gripe is the packaging--glass?! Glass bottles look nice but are not practical for an everyday product other than *maybe* perfume. This bottle fell off a shelf and shattered. A nice recycled plastic bottle would still be functional if NG had gone that route!!!

on 7/4/2011 5:10:00 AM

This product works super well for me!
Has absolutely brightened and even out tone of my face, made pores smaller and limited breakouts.
I am using it daytime under sunblock + have a vine day moisturiser, but have been using ROC retinol serum at night lately. Decided to try this as night serum as well to give the retinol a break, and WOW my skin looked much much better the next morning!
Fresh, moisturised, acne scars noticeably smaller! I recommend this to anoyone who cant or wont use retinol but still want efficient anti-aging serum.

on 4/13/2012 4:21:00 PM

I adore this product, where it has been all my life?
I have a very sensitive skin and most products don't work for me (Vichy etc.), so I usually end up with very expensive hand creams as pretty much everything gives me a rash(or my boyfriend ends up using them:-) I resigned to using pure almond oil as it does not irritate my skin but it can be a nightmare to put on make up afterwards, as it is just too greasy. Anyways, I bought this as a random purchase in TKMaxx (UK). I am more than impressed. It is light, non-greasy, brightens up my skin, no nasty rash, tightens pores...it delivers exactly what it say on the package. Unfortunately it not the easiest thing to buy as UK stores do not sell it, so buying it will cost me much more than it costs you ladies in the USA. But I am prepared to order this beauty for the full price, because I don't think I can live without it now. I finally found something that works.