Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum
C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

4.3

Not tested on animals

Certified Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence, Certified Organic Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Allplant Essence, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Certified Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract , Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International), Certified Organic Extracts of Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Rosehip) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Hibiscus Rosasinesis, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Rosa Gallica (Apothecary's Rose) Flower, Viola Tricolor (Violet), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hinokitiol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Biotin, Mannitol, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tromethamine, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. *Grown in Accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990. 1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International 2) Certified Organic by ECOCERT.

on 12/19/2016 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have no idea if this is doing anything - in the long term - but every time I use it, I love it. It smells great and feels wonderful going on. The bottle is beautiful and each pump puts out the perfect amount. Great feeling every time.

on 3/21/2013 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I purchased this and am happy with the esthetics of this product, i.e., how it feels, absorption, etc; however, when I wrote to the company asking about the types and percentages of active ingredient (Vitamin C), this was their response:
Thank you for contacting Natures Gate. I am unable to provide you percentage information as this is considered proprietary to our suppliers and/or formula. Thank you for your understanding to this matter.

Best Regards,
Chelsea Nunez
Natures Gate
Marketing Assistant
Toll Free: 1-800-327-2012 Ext. 250

I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable, considering you can go to Amazon and view creams and serums with the percentage of Vitamin C clearly stated for those types of products. It makes me feel that Nature's Gate has something to hide, i.e. that their claims that C for Yourself is a 'potent, yet gentle' Vitamin C serum is not backed by facts.

on 7/4/2009 2:28:00 PM

I was looking for a Vitamin C serum to use in the summer that wasn't an oil, and got this on sale at Marshall's. It's a lightweight lotion, easy to absorb and works for my combo, oilier-in-summer skin, so it shouldn't cause breakouts. Feels nice on the skin, has aloe in it, and I like the glass pump bottle. Smells nice too--light citrus. I use it at night or after being in the sun. EDIT: I find I'm using it now too, in the fall--it's that good!