Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum
C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

4.5

Not tested on animals

Certified Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence, Certified Organic Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Allplant Essence, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Certified Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract , Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International), Certified Organic Extracts of Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Rosehip) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Hibiscus Rosasinesis, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Rosa Gallica (Apothecary's Rose) Flower, Viola Tricolor (Violet), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hinokitiol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Biotin, Mannitol, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tromethamine, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. *Grown in Accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990. 1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International 2) Certified Organic by ECOCERT.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The first serum I tried had the consistency of an oil, which I enjoyed, but it was a sample in a squeezy tube which made it incredibly messy to use. So when I saw this at a discount store (Grocery Outlet) I decided to pick it up, thinking a full-size with a pump would be much easier to use. It turns out that the consistency of this is more like a light, thin moisturizer. It smells great. I honestly can't tell if it's made much of a difference for my skin, but I think the fact that it hasn't broken me out or caused other issues is a positive. I also think the extra layer of moisture has helped keep me from getting flakey around my nose, on my nose, and on my forehead.

My absolute favorite thing about this product is the packaging. It comes in a frosted, hourglass shape glass bottle with a pump and a lid. It's beautiful and easy to handle. It's a bottle I will absolutely keep for future use after the product currently inside runs out.

on 7/4/2011 5:10:00 AM

This product works super well for me!
Has absolutely brightened and even out tone of my face, made pores smaller and limited breakouts.
I am using it daytime under sunblock + have a vine day moisturiser, but have been using ROC retinol serum at night lately. Decided to try this as night serum as well to give the retinol a break, and WOW my skin looked much much better the next morning!
Fresh, moisturised, acne scars noticeably smaller! I recommend this to anoyone who cant or wont use retinol but still want efficient anti-aging serum.