Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

Filtered by age: 19-24
Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum
C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

Not tested on animals

Certified Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence, Certified Organic Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Allplant Essence, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Certified Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract , Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International), Certified Organic Extracts of Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Rosehip) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Hibiscus Rosasinesis, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Rosa Gallica (Apothecary's Rose) Flower, Viola Tricolor (Violet), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hinokitiol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Biotin, Mannitol, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tromethamine, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. *Grown in Accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990. 1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International 2) Certified Organic by ECOCERT.

I love this moisturizer...it smells amazing! My skin looks very bright, even and refreshed when I use it. The only downside is that it does not contain SPF, but my tinted moisturizer has that so it's not a dealbreaker.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my everyday products. I got a sample of this product from a friend and after just two days of use I knew I couldn't be without it. While I use this with a moisturizer as well, I do feel for normal skin it would be plenty on it's own. It smells great, is almost immediately absorbed into the skin and gives it a very soft, dewey feel. I have had my bottle almost four months now and it is still half full, after daily use and several other friends who wanted to "try it out". I am very glad I found this serum- and before I got it I didn't even know I needed it. It's been a huge help in evening out redness and "plumping" my skin so to speak!