eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint
eos lip balm in mint

3.8

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 3/23/2017 12:46:00 PM

Terrible. Dried out my lips even more.

on 2/14/2017 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I ended up with a handful of these things from gifts. The smell and taste were SOOOO good that I didn't realize a major problem. They go on buttery and smooth but after a short while using them I began to experience MAJOR dermatitis around my mouth. I was having other skin problems at the time and going through different products and just didn't make the connection. Upon further online research I saw that MANY people were experiencing the same issue as I was after using these cute little eggs.
In sumation, taste and smell; heaven. Actual effect on lips and surrounding skin; HELL.

on 2/13/2017 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Total waste of money for me. I like the scent but it makes my lips feel dry after about 15 minutes.
With other lip balms like chapstick or even just vaseline, I can put those on at night and know I will wake up with smooth moisturized lips. With this balm before I can even fall asleep my lips are already dry again. First and last purchase of any lip product from eos.

on 1/5/2017 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I found that they made my lips dry out which made me apply more and more on to my lips to try and moisturize. I thew them away and stopped buying the product!!

on 12/1/2016 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

When you apply it goes on smoothly, but once you stop for a few days your lips get really dry and crack which is why I don't like these!

on 12/1/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Not a huge fan of eos - but my 12 year old likes the packaging and a few of the "flavors". Sweet mint is not our fave - but it's ok. I am still convinced that over use of balms can worsen chapping.

The outside of my lower lip got itchy and red a few hours after applying this lip balm, don't know which of the ingredients caused that but I'll never use it again

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Packaging is cute, as with all eos lip balms. I don't mind the strong mint feeling on my lips. However, putting this on actually caused my lips to scab for some reason, especially when I lathered the stuff on, thinking it would condition my lips like the other eos balms.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have several different flavours, the mint is my least favorite because it has a tingly feeling to it which i hate. they are good lip balms, never had any sort of reactions to them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have these Eos lip balm spheres in Sweet Mint, Vanilla, and Pomegranate (a friend gave me a three-pack as a gift). I keep one by my desk, one in the living room and one in my purse. They all smell so good (the Sweet Mint reminds me of those old-fashioned "butter mints" my grandma used to have on hand) and I LOVE the packaging, it's so handy and fun to use. You need to use these a few times before they become more smooth and creamy. The downside is they are not that moisturizing long-term; after about an hour my lips feel dry again. I have been using these for many months now and have not experienced any peeling or burning or anything like that, and I have very sensitive lips. I do think if you have very dry lips you can find much more moisturizing lip balms than these.

Popular Lip Treatments