eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint
eos lip balm in mint

3.8

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 1/5/2017 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I found that they made my lips dry out which made me apply more and more on to my lips to try and moisturize. I thew them away and stopped buying the product!!

on 12/1/2016 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

When you apply it goes on smoothly, but once you stop for a few days your lips get really dry and crack which is why I don't like these!

on 12/1/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Not a huge fan of eos - but my 12 year old likes the packaging and a few of the "flavors". Sweet mint is not our fave - but it's ok. I am still convinced that over use of balms can worsen chapping.

The outside of my lower lip got itchy and red a few hours after applying this lip balm, don't know which of the ingredients caused that but I'll never use it again

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Packaging is cute, as with all eos lip balms. I don't mind the strong mint feeling on my lips. However, putting this on actually caused my lips to scab for some reason, especially when I lathered the stuff on, thinking it would condition my lips like the other eos balms.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have several different flavours, the mint is my least favorite because it has a tingly feeling to it which i hate. they are good lip balms, never had any sort of reactions to them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have these Eos lip balm spheres in Sweet Mint, Vanilla, and Pomegranate (a friend gave me a three-pack as a gift). I keep one by my desk, one in the living room and one in my purse. They all smell so good (the Sweet Mint reminds me of those old-fashioned "butter mints" my grandma used to have on hand) and I LOVE the packaging, it's so handy and fun to use. You need to use these a few times before they become more smooth and creamy. The downside is they are not that moisturizing long-term; after about an hour my lips feel dry again. I have been using these for many months now and have not experienced any peeling or burning or anything like that, and I have very sensitive lips. I do think if you have very dry lips you can find much more moisturizing lip balms than these.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it !

on 8/25/2016 3:32:00 PM

The mint flavour seems to go "bad" fairly quickly. The texture also becomes unusable. Wouldn't purchase this variety again.

on 8/25/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Love the packaging of all EOS'. The balm is moisturising, but I don't like this as much as some other EOS'. I bought this for £7 which in my opinion is a bit steep for a lip balm.