eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint
eos lip balm in mint

3.8

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

I normally love eos, but the last couple sweet mint balms I have had have been horrifically waxy -- to the point where I can't even run my lips together because it's so sticky. Maybe they've reformulated this flavour? Unfortunately I probably won't be repurchasing sweet mint, which is sad because it always my favourite:(

on 3/23/2017 12:46:00 PM

Terrible. Dried out my lips even more.

on 2/13/2017 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Total waste of money for me. I like the scent but it makes my lips feel dry after about 15 minutes.
With other lip balms like chapstick or even just vaseline, I can put those on at night and know I will wake up with smooth moisturized lips. With this balm before I can even fall asleep my lips are already dry again. First and last purchase of any lip product from eos.

on 2/14/2017 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I ended up with a handful of these things from gifts. The smell and taste were SOOOO good that I didn't realize a major problem. They go on buttery and smooth but after a short while using them I began to experience MAJOR dermatitis around my mouth. I was having other skin problems at the time and going through different products and just didn't make the connection. Upon further online research I saw that MANY people were experiencing the same issue as I was after using these cute little eggs.
In sumation, taste and smell; heaven. Actual effect on lips and surrounding skin; HELL.

on 12/1/2016 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

When you apply it goes on smoothly, but once you stop for a few days your lips get really dry and crack which is why I don't like these!

on 1/5/2017 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I found that they made my lips dry out which made me apply more and more on to my lips to try and moisturize. I thew them away and stopped buying the product!!

on 12/1/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Not a huge fan of eos - but my 12 year old likes the packaging and a few of the "flavors". Sweet mint is not our fave - but it's ok. I am still convinced that over use of balms can worsen chapping.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have several different flavours, the mint is my least favorite because it has a tingly feeling to it which i hate. they are good lip balms, never had any sort of reactions to them.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Packaging is cute, as with all eos lip balms. I don't mind the strong mint feeling on my lips. However, putting this on actually caused my lips to scab for some reason, especially when I lathered the stuff on, thinking it would condition my lips like the other eos balms.

The outside of my lower lip got itchy and red a few hours after applying this lip balm, don't know which of the ingredients caused that but I'll never use it again