eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

One of my favorite lip balms! Very moisturizing and soothing.

After the initial waxier layer is used up (which doesn't take but 2-3 uses), it's smooth, creamy, and just waxy enough to where it lasts for a long time. The formula is very comfortable and pleasant.

The scent is divine. It smells like sweet peppermint, like a candy cane, but more buttery. It's a buttery mint scent and I love it. It also gives a refreshing tingle which I really like.

And the packaging is, of course, adorable. Very cute ball shape.

I love the fact that it's all natural and mostly organic. It feels good knowing I could eat the stuff on my lips and be a-ok.

Overall, I love this lip balm. Definitely a staple product. I hope they never discontinue this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the five piece pack from Costco and I have always enjoyed this product, however, recently I feel as if my lips are becoming dryer and dryer but that can be due to drinking too much coffee.

The sweet minty has a slight menthol "tingle" to it and I do enjoy that, but I can get that with any other minty chapstick/lip balm. The packaging is a bit bulky. I can never just have it in my pocket because it look awkward.

I think after I finish this, I will go back to Burtsbees chapstick.

To Read all 542 Reviews, Login or Join

Not worth it. Used EOS for so long until I figured out it was what was drying my lips out so horribly.I switched to a dollar store lip balm (Aquafina) and my lips are great now! My friend also had the same experience with EOS,dried out her lips like crazy.

OMG! I had dental work done and EOS saved my lips!!! I would recommend for all! getting dental work and everyday use!

on 3/13/2016 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the minty taste of this balm. Its easy to apply even as the dome shape of the product gets lower. Its reasonably priced. I did find myself needing to reapply it often but the dome lasts forever so it wasnt a big deal for me. I dont like the shape of the package though. I know thats what makes it unique, but its uncomfortable in my pocket. Plus I feel like it looks like Im carrying around a golf ball in my pocket.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love the packaging!

Sadly it doesn't really work well on chapped lips, you need to apply often, but I would still buy again, because I think its a good lip balm to have!

on 2/20/2016 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a very nice smelling balm and the package is lovely but it really doesn't work well on chapped lips, there are many other lip balms, that preform better.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It is not hydrating at all!! I need to put on every 10 minutes!!
But the packaging is lovely though.

on 2/14/2016 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- Smells and tastes good

Cons:
- Not really great for chapped lips. I tend to layer this with another lip balm.

on 1/24/2016 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion this is really not that great for chapped lips. They only like it because of the smell of it, the packaging and it's trendy. I have a really bad lips, it has flakes on it and it's chapped. I used it and I liked it at first, because it has a tingly thing when you apply it, but it when I used it for a while, I realized that it does no good to my lips, just grease and the tingly sensation.. Doesn't heal my lips. Don't use it if you have really dry and chapped lips, just doesnt work, but it could help if you have an allergy and your lips starts to get itchy, it will make the pain go away, because that's what happened to me, cause my lips are peeled off (i know it sound creepy) and I ate shrimp-- Im allergic to shrimp. And it worked.. it calmed my lips.. But, Im sure that most of the lip balm out there does this too,,, and they are much better than this chapstick.

Popular Lip Treatments