eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint
eos lip balm in mint

3.8

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 12/1/2016 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

When you apply it goes on smoothly, but once you stop for a few days your lips get really dry and crack which is why I don't like these!

on 12/1/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Not a huge fan of eos - but my 12 year old likes the packaging and a few of the "flavors". Sweet mint is not our fave - but it's ok. I am still convinced that over use of balms can worsen chapping.

To Read all 552 Reviews, Login or Join

The outside of my lower lip got itchy and red a few hours after applying this lip balm, don't know which of the ingredients caused that but I'll never use it again

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Packaging is cute, as with all eos lip balms. I don't mind the strong mint feeling on my lips. However, putting this on actually caused my lips to scab for some reason, especially when I lathered the stuff on, thinking it would condition my lips like the other eos balms.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have several different flavours, the mint is my least favorite because it has a tingly feeling to it which i hate. they are good lip balms, never had any sort of reactions to them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have these Eos lip balm spheres in Sweet Mint, Vanilla, and Pomegranate (a friend gave me a three-pack as a gift). I keep one by my desk, one in the living room and one in my purse. They all smell so good (the Sweet Mint reminds me of those old-fashioned "butter mints" my grandma used to have on hand) and I LOVE the packaging, it's so handy and fun to use. You need to use these a few times before they become more smooth and creamy. The downside is they are not that moisturizing long-term; after about an hour my lips feel dry again. I have been using these for many months now and have not experienced any peeling or burning or anything like that, and I have very sensitive lips. I do think if you have very dry lips you can find much more moisturizing lip balms than these.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it !

on 8/25/2016 3:32:00 PM

The mint flavour seems to go "bad" fairly quickly. The texture also becomes unusable. Wouldn't purchase this variety again.

on 8/25/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Love the packaging of all EOS'. The balm is moisturising, but I don't like this as much as some other EOS'. I bought this for £7 which in my opinion is a bit steep for a lip balm.

I recently purchased this product and I am honestly not displeased with it at all. I surprised to see some reviews, on how this product had bad effects, for it has been amazing better than any lip balms I have tried and i have been trying out all kinds of lip balms for years. This is what i would call the full package. Moisturising, nourishing, gentle on the lips and 100% worth the money you spend I do agree it is on the pricey side for a LIP BALM, but as I previously mentioned it before, it is worth it. It's a wonderful flavour which I could instantly smell as soon as I had unwrapped it. It also has a unique scent, which as also mentioned in another review, has a soft tingling sensation on your lips which isn't uncomfortable, but instead rather soothing. Furthermore you will not regret buying this product. Doing wonders to my lips. although I would say I do find the packaging appealing, i would still prefer it as a normal regular stick shape, I personally find that much more easier to use if I were in a hurry. Other than that wonderful product.