3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Really like this for my sensitive eyes. But it's a little pricy.

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I am a bit picky about mascara. I have fine lashes so like to get a good mix of length and volume. Even though this is touted as a lengthening mascara I found it also helped give me a little volume too. I loved this mascara. I had nice, full lashes when I use this. I will also say the formula isn't too wet and this mascara didn't dry up too quickly. I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (587 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

3 years ago

great! leaves lashes looking really pretty and long :)

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

4 years ago

This is a middle of the road mascara for me. It gave some volume, no lengthening, no curling. It didn't flake, or smell bad, or make my eyes super sensitive. It didn't wow me either.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

from

4 years ago

Finally! a mascara that does exactly what I have been looking for - make my lashes look healthy and full without looking like they have mascara on them! I love this stuff - I buy the espresso and it colors my lashes beautifully and looks so naturally wonderful. I feel like my lashes look long and lush but without the goop of mascara! I hate heavily made up eyes; the natural look is always best, IMO.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

Actually this is a really good mascara. It has a nice sized wand for grabbing little corner lashes, and stays most of the day. I have this issue with mascara smearing off onto my top lids, and it happens all the time. This one doesn't do that as much. The price is good too.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I like it, it's a good very day mascara. Doesn't separate as much as I'd like but no flaking, very black mascara. I do press my lashes up and blow on them to dry them after, if I don't they tend to fall. That might be fixed with a thin application of water proof mascara first.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

5 years ago

this is my everyday holy grail mascara at the moment! i will just clarify that i'm not someone that likes huge super defined and dark party lashes, so if that's what you're after, this mascara probably isn't your cup of tea (even though it claims to give you "flawless definition"). if you prefer more natural looking and subtle lashes, this mascara probably is your cup of tea! i bought this at mecca maxima because it was the least expensive thing there tbh like i just don't understanding spending $50 on a mascara anyway it was the least expensive thing and i love love love the look and feel of the brush. my lashes are quite long but not very dense, and the brush is so fine that it gets in between each lash and coats it, and makes everything just look darker and fuller and generally better. if you've got really dense lashes, application might be a bit annoying for you. i also love that it's not waterproof (i also don't understand waterproof mascara, i mean if you can't remove a substance from your body with water then you probably shouldn't put it on your body in the first place), and it has good staying powder. i haven't experienced any flaking or clumping like other people yet and i've been using it for about a month. sometimes i curl my lashes and sometimes i don't, and either way they look great with this mascara. anyway, i use this product every day and i will keep on doing so unless i find something better! pros: - coats the individual lashes and makes everything look fuller and just nicer - brush makes application just wonderful - stays on all day but isn't waterproof - pretty inexpensive for a higher end makeup brand cons: - if you have dense eyelashes, application might be tricky

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

5 years ago

Actually made my curl resistant lashes turn downward. No lie.

About reviewer (288 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I really like this mascara! This is the first high end mascara I've ever bought and its amazing! I love that it's cruelty free, and it doesn't clump or smudge. It's 18 dollars, and for a high end mascara I think it's a reasonable price, considering the fact that most high end mascaras are over 20 dollars. I will definitely be repurchasing.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

AgeUnder 18