Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition mascara

Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition mascara

3.8

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearic Acid, Diisostearoyl Trimethylpropane SiloxySilicate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malachite Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. ( /-):Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

great! leaves lashes looking really pretty and long :)

on 8/9/2016 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a middle of the road mascara for me.

It gave some volume, no lengthening, no curling.

It didn't flake, or smell bad, or make my eyes super sensitive.

It didn't wow me either.

on 11/10/2015 12:55:00 AM

Finally! a mascara that does exactly what I have been looking for - make my lashes look healthy and full without looking like they have mascara on them! I love this stuff - I buy the espresso and it colors my lashes beautifully and looks so naturally wonderful. I feel like my lashes look long and lush but without the goop of mascara! I hate heavily made up eyes; the natural look is always best, IMO.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Actually this is a really good mascara. It has a nice sized wand for grabbing little corner lashes, and stays most of the day. I have this issue with mascara smearing off onto my top lids, and it happens all the time. This one doesn't do that as much. The price is good too.

on 6/1/2015 3:22:00 PM

I like it, it's a good very day mascara. Doesn't separate as much as I'd like but no flaking, very black mascara. I do press my lashes up and blow on them to dry them after, if I don't they tend to fall. That might be fixed with a thin application of water proof mascara first.

on 5/31/2015 9:50:00 AM

this is my everyday holy grail mascara at the moment!

i will just clarify that i'm not someone that likes huge super defined and dark party lashes, so if that's what you're after, this mascara probably isn't your cup of tea (even though it claims to give you "flawless definition"). if you prefer more natural looking and subtle lashes, this mascara probably is your cup of tea!

i bought this at mecca maxima because it was the least expensive thing there tbh like i just don't understanding spending $50 on a mascara anyway it was the least expensive thing and i love love love the look and feel of the brush. my lashes are quite long but not very dense, and the brush is so fine that it gets in between each lash and coats it, and makes everything just look darker and fuller and generally better. if you've got really dense lashes, application might be a bit annoying for you.

i also love that it's not waterproof (i also don't understand waterproof mascara, i mean if you can't remove a substance from your body with water then you probably shouldn't put it on your body in the first place), and it has good staying powder. i haven't experienced any flaking or clumping like other people yet and i've been using it for about a month. sometimes i curl my lashes and sometimes i don't, and either way they look great with this mascara.

anyway, i use this product every day and i will keep on doing so unless i find something better!

pros:
- coats the individual lashes and makes everything look fuller and just nicer
- brush makes application just wonderful
- stays on all day but isn't waterproof
- pretty inexpensive for a higher end makeup brand

cons:
- if you have dense eyelashes, application might be tricky

on 5/9/2015 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Actually made my curl resistant lashes turn downward. No lie.

on 4/29/2015 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mascara! This is the first high end mascara I've ever bought and its amazing! I love that it's cruelty free, and it doesn't clump or smudge. It's 18 dollars, and for a high end mascara I think it's a reasonable price, considering the fact that most high end mascaras are over 20 dollars. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 3/4/2015 8:45:00 PM

I loved the brush that this mascara comes with. It separates lashes and coats them evenly without clumping. It's very almost like rich (the mascara texture). I was in love w this product... For the first hour or two. After a hour or two it began to flake and lose the curl of my lashes. It lengthend at first then just clumped up, shortened and looked nasty. I didn't get this item at full retail price, but I think the original asking price is kind of ridiculous when drugstores mascara hold up better. I will say, it does come with a lot of product which is a plus.

on 2/8/2015 3:22:00 PM

I didn't like this mascara. I was at sephora and bought it impulsively without doing my research because it was 40% off and I was allured by its brush. I had been looking for a mascara to achieve a natural, everyday look for a while and its claims suited me. Sephora says "A mascara that defines, lengthens, and lifts lashes." It does nothing of these...the only difference I can see is that my lashes look a bit thicker since they are coated with product.At the end of the day it looks like I have no mascara on. Also it dried after almost a month. At least I didn't pay the full price for this. On the upside it doesn't run or smudge and I am definitely keeping the brush which is perfect!