CVS Eye Make-up Remover (similar to Neutrogena)

Filtered by age: 25-29
CVS Eye Make-up Remover (similar to Neutrogena)

3.8

on 11/29/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Um. WOW. This stuff is great, especially when you consider the price tag.

I had been using expensive makeup wipes for a while, but I had to practically scrub my eyes to get everything off - in the end not only were my eyelids sore, but I could never get off all the mascara. Not to mention I have very sensitive eyes that react badly to almost anything, including makeup remover. The CVS employee recommended this stuff, since it was cheap AND gentle, and damn. I'm in love.

This is a huge bottle of product, and it works like a charm. I just tip the bottle over twice to mix it, then wet a balled up bit of toilet paper and wipe my eyes. One swipe gets rid of all the eye shadow, and a couple more swipes on the lashes/lash line gets rid of mascara and eyeliner like a damn charm. Also, I have accidentally splashes this in my eyes - it doesn't hurt at all.

It'll take a while to use all of this up, but I WILL be happily repurchasing when it's empty.

on 2/11/2015 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

on 11/7/2012 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is great. I agree, like Neutrogena knock off. I saw some reviews on here that were talking about the L'Oreal version. That's not what this one is. This is different. The L'oreal Knock off is like L'Oreal original, crap. This one is good. I've also bought the Harmon's version of this. Same thing. The Neutrogena formula and it's knock offs are good.

on 9/21/2012 4:56:00 AM

This eye makeup remover is somewhat potent and will get the job done. I usually have to spend some time in between my eye lashes to get all the makeup off. I guess I wish it were a bit stronger so I did not have to do that. It also leaves my skin feeling greasy after I use it. This is fine if I need to wash my face off anyway, it will come off with cleanser, but not if I am just touching up a makeup mishap. It also seems to greatly irritate my eyes, especially in the morning, and I do not have sensitive eyes.

on 10/24/2010 2:21:00 AM

This is a terrible product. This does not remove my makeup (and most days I only wear mascara and at most, nude eyeshadow to blend with my pale skin). I end up with smudges under my eyes and when I remove those, I still have makeup left the next morning.

The only reason I'm still using it is that I'm cheap and I'm afraid of buying another equally bad product. I will have to keep searching for my favourite, Vichy, in the US.

on 11/22/2009 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I just finished the Almay OIl-Free Eye Make-Up Remover and it worked but not as well as this one. This takes off everything, including my mascara in just a few swipes with the cotton ball. You have to shake it up to activate it. It does make m eye sight a little blurry after using it but it goes away quickly. Doesn't burn my eyes either.