CVS Eye Make-up Remover (similar to Neutrogena)

Filtered by age: 19-24
CVS Eye Make-up Remover (similar to Neutrogena)

3.2

Love this stuff. People need to quit being babies because this stuff will literally take off anything. My eyelids got extremely weirdly dry and flakey this winter (have been using this stuff for years) no idea why I'm sure this was partly this product but I now know it wasn't the real culprit.

I switched to a few different ones, mainly the new Simple makeup remover which is complete crap. I am a stickler about finishing a product even if I don't like it but I couldn't stand it anymore with the Simple so I went out and repurchased this.

First time back using it, it was completely night and day. Two swipes on each and eye and you are good to go, no having to wash any residue off after. I definitely would not consider this to leave an oily residue. I wouldn't recommend reapplying a smokey eye directly after this but after a few minutes you are dry.

Do yourself a favor and just go out and buy this stuff, when you need to take your makeup off, drunk at 2 am, there is no time for crappy remover or even the health consciously grease ball of coconut oil.

This is great! Same thing as Neutrogena, at a lesser price! a little goes a long way, and in addition to removing eye makeup it also removes face makeup (which i use as my first step in removing my Revlon Colorstay).
Will and have repurchase(d) again and again.

on 10/25/2011 4:37:00 AM

For me, this make-up remover works wonders! It takes off my mascara and eyeliner very quickly and with no hassle! I don't go through this product too fast so I just buy the trial size and it lasts me quite a while. The only gripe I have is with the packaging -- my first bottle I had leaked on me no matter how tightly I closed the cap!! This product doesn't sting my eyes and it hasn't given me a reaction of any sort so far.

on 4/25/2011 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Overall Rating: 2 (1 = worst, 5 = best)
Price: 3 (1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive)
Pkg Quality: 4
Would I re-purchase?: Absolutely NOT!

HOLY OUCHHHH!!!!! This BURNS like no other! I cannot tell you how flakey and red my undereye and lid/lash area was after using this (for just one night!) I don't know WHAT it was but it HURT so bad! Unfortunately I didn't have funds enough for another one till I ran out of it, so I had to use it up *grumble*. It was awful! My eyes are still angry and aggravated from using it, I've had to lay off of makeup for awhile.

I remember the price being decent, but not drugstore cheap, especially not significantly cheaper than the Neutrogena one it is supposed to compare to (which it doesn't at all!) After all that, it doesn't even remove all your eye makeup!

The screw top lid can be annoying as it would unscrew easily and spill sometimes, but overall the packaging was ok. Could have been less bulky with more product. Definitely WON'T be repurchasing this, I am now using the Neutrogena oil free (blue one) that this one is supposed to compare to and am much happier.

I hope this helped, I'd highly reccomend spending a bit more and going for the neutrogena one. Going cheap for this just wasn't worth it for me.

This is the worst eye makeup remover I've ever used. This is NOTHING like Neutrogena's. I dont even wear waterproof mascara, and it doesn't budge with this stuff. I have to literally rub the crap out of my eye to the point that it's red and irritated for this to work the slightest bit. This stuff is horrible, dont waste your money, and shell out the extra $2 for the Neutrogena.