L'Oreal Paris Colour Richeツョ Anti-Aging Serum in Pink Passion

L'Oreal Paris Colour Richeツョ Anti-Aging Serum in Pink Passion

4.5

on 5/19/2012 9:33:00 PM

Asian yellow skin undertone. I think this colour looks great on fair skin and it is for me, suitable for everyday school looks. just get it! i had no regrets. I would not have splurged on nyx/revlon if i have bought this earlier. nyx made my lips oh so dry. Revlon range in my country leans towards darker skin tones. luckily i have L'oreal. It doesn't make lips dry as much and it is a pigmented cute pink colour that most people can pull off!

on 10/27/2010 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

pink passion is a nice girlie pink! It goes smooth on the lips,moisturising,shimmering!love it! Goes well with lilac,pink,nude, eye shadows.

on 2/7/2010 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

this color is SO bright, reminds me of cotton candy. i don't really see any lip plumping, which is a bummer, since 4+ years of smoking sure does leave some lines. it does smell a little weird, and other than it being pretty moisturizing its extremely ordinary. probably won't buy again, just because with the 34579847 lipsticks out there, why keep using an average one?

on 7/24/2009 8:13:00 PM

So far, I really love this color, it's kind of a lilac pink, not too far off from the Colour Riche Tickled Pink. The formula goes on very smoothly and looks so pretty on and I love that it has a care for the lips serum to address aging lip skin. Only small thing is and I could be wrong, but I swear, about two minutes after applying this, my lips started to tingle for some reason. Maybe it's something in the new serum forumla, but that's a small price to pay. LOVE this and want to try all the others. The scent isn't classic L'Oreal, but it's pleasant and light and the new tube rocks!!!

on 7/4/2009 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have blonde hair, hazel eyes and fair skin, so trying to find a pink lipstick that isn't bubble-gummy has been a challenge. I found color to be good, but really had success with Blushing Bouquet. It does plump up the lips, but I found it wearned off after awhile. I liked the fact that it goes on creamy and turns matte. Like most lipsticks, it fades after awhile, but it doesn't look very obvious that you need to reapply it. Definitely worth a try!

on 7/2/2009 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am really loving this color, well the whole lipstick actually. The girl at Walgreens told me it is a new product just on the market. I got it at the buy one get one free price so I was able to try two colors. I love them both. I got the 101 and 102 colors, both are pinks. There are quite a few colors to choose from in this line, Reds, Mauves, browns, corals, and my favorite pinks. It goes on so smooth and creamy, really a lush feeling on my lips. After I apply it, I notice a real noticeable tingling sensation. Nothing I can't live with, but it is there. I think that must be the Serum part that contains the anti-aging ingredients. The L'Oreal lipsticks are known for their fragrance, but these seem to have less of that famous fragrance. I do love lipsticks that smell pretty, and these seem to have just the right amount of fragrance to be lady like. These lipsticks are going to be great for daily use, and for Summer. They will allow me to save my more expensive brands for special times, ;-) and I still get to feel like I am wearing a luxury lippie. Got to love that!