Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Blue Me Away

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Blue Me Away
Blue Me AwaySally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away!Xtreme Wear - Blue Me AwaySally Hansen Blew me away.

on 3/8/2016 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Sally Hansen Xtreme wear no matter what colour it awesome. Stays on long and as someone who works using their hands all the time it was great because I dont have to constantly do my nails. Stayed on for approx a week-two weeks and has a good colour selection and a good price.

on 10/4/2015 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The reviews continue on a haul of the original formula SH Xtreme wear polish. The original formula bottle pictured here, has a big white X, the new formula has a smaller x in xtreme.

Blue Me Away is very good and it's a one coater people! Smooth opaque, creamy, two coats and your done. Dries fast and lasts. The hue of BMA is hard to pin down, (I added a photo holding the original formula bottle that's accurate.) A muted rich turquoise? A blue/teal? You know what this color looks like? The lid on a skippy peanut butter jar.

Two lippies because it does stain my nail bed.

on 1/6/2014 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The color is nice and bright. Opaque in two coats, but I don't like the consistency - it's pretty thin and the brush is kind of hard, unless I gloop it on it ends up leaving these streaks in the polis as I apply it. Dries quickly. I don't see any difference between this and other polishes in terms of chipping. I wouldn't say the wear I get out of it is "xtreme" at all. It's okay, not exciting enough for me to buy again though.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a gorgeous colour and the formula is amazing. Only 1-2 coats needed for full opacity and lasts for several days before chipping (with no topcoat).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Easy to apply and a fun colour to wear to the city but the smell is unforgivable. I find it is hard to remove near the cuticles. (I brought mine for only $4)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I wasn't hesitant to pick this up because I have other Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes, and I've been happy with them. This is a creme, very opaque in 2 coats. I was hoping for more of a lighter marine blue rather than the darker cobalt color it was on me, but that's personal choice. I used 2 coats followed by 2 coats of SH Showgirl Chic glitter. This combo was an absolute beast to remove (with SH remover too!). These Xtreme Wear polishes wear like iron, and this was no exception. However, this one STAINS. BIG TIME. Horrible, even with using a base coat. I wanted to follow the removal with a pretty, light pink mani, but oh no, not possible. It won't entirely come off! I have very noticeable blue on my cuticles, on the sides of my nails, and my fingers have a blue tinge to the first knuckle! I'll have to graduate the colors on up until it wears off somehow. I suggest trying a blue from another brand, unless you don't mind wearing this color longer than you'd planned.

on 4/1/2013 2:37:00 AM

Lovely shade, bright turquoise blue, and never chips. I mean never. I do the dishes, I scrub with steel wool, I don't wear gloves while doing housework, and this stuff will stay on until I decide to remove it. 1 coat = almost full coverage. Love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

In love! This color can be described as a Cyan blue bright opaque cream. I get full coverage in two coats. Formula is amazing, but it's the color that has me. It's fun and cheerful. It's around 2.75 at Target.

I'm pretty sure this is going to be my first review here on MUA and I figured it's about time, I really love Sally Hansen extreme wear polishes this one especially, I tend to wear this more during spring and summer. It's a very bright electric blue opaque in one coat but two just makes it even. Very flattering on my mexican tan skin but looks just as great on pale skin as you can see from the pictures people put up. Also what I love about this polish not only do women compliment me but I get more comments from men young and old and they absolutely love it! I work as a waitress; so I am very hard on my hands, washing bar glasses, cleaning tables,hand washing etc. This polish I'm sure could last a good 5 days without chipping and maybe just tip wear but I wouldn't know because by day 3 I'm on to something else and with over 100 bottles of polish I have to. I only gave this polish a 4 rating because it is prone to bubbling and if you apply too many layers it will streak mostly my lack of skills so might be perfect if you're pro!

I being a male of 36 using this nail polish -blue me away on my toe and finger nails of my hand since 3 plus years.It look very great on me and also I love this color.It doesn't chip and stay for longer like 2-3 weeks.The color is also sexy and it makes me feel feminine which I love it. I always look at this color on my nails which makes me feel womanly in my mind and also helping me to feel feminine.

Popular Polishes