Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
No Image

3.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Over the years, I have tried way too many product for my frizzy hair. I have really thick, wavy and frizzy hair. I don't really have curly hair but the frizz makes it look so. Yes. It's that frizzy. But this conditioner did what others didn't . It tames the frizz and makes my hair appear soft and manageable.

I had undergone smoothening treatment for my hair and this product really helped me to manage the difference in moisturization of my normal hair against the smoothened hair. I only wish it gave more shine to the hair .

This along with John Frieda's anti frizz serum works best for my hair.

on 3/15/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I tried this along with the shampoo, and it dried my hair out and made it hard to detangle. The smell is weird. I just was not pleased with this product and it had to go back. My hair type is 4a/b.