Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have just one thing to say about this - ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I have curly hair which is prone to frizz in the summer due to humidity and in the winter due to drying radiators, so basically all year long I'm looking for something to combat the frizz. I've tried a lot of stuff, including Moroccanoil (this has been downgraded to my #2 favorite after Living Proof). I'm usually not a fan of conditioners, because they weigh my fine hair down, but this is absolutely different - it leaves my hair silky, with just the right amount of curl (more of the loose, relaxed kind rather than ringlets), and it definitely does extend time between shampoos. Overall, that's what I've been looking for all this time, it really enhances the way your hair looks and the bottle looks like it'll last a long time.

I used this about 4-5 times before I decided that I needed to review it. I absolutely love it! My hair is naturally straight and to the middle of my back but it has so much frizz... This has reduced my frizz by 90%. I use it more generously where I get more frizz, which is from the neck up. Just like most products, it really depends on your hair and texture. Not all hair will like the same products, but I think it is really worth a try!

Reading the reviews reminds me NOT to pay too much attention to reviews!! I am in utter disbelief that anyone could rate this product poorly!! From day one of use, Living Proof has delivered like NO OTHER, all without crappy silicones!! Hands down THE BEST product out there! (I like the Nourishing No Frizz too, as well as the Perfect Hair Day.) In my opinion there is no reason to try any other line again...ever. And I've tried em all...so I'm thankful that my search is done because this line WORKS!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this! There are so many hair products out there that claim to do all these magical things to your hair and rarely deliver. This one is truly anti-frizz. I let me hair air dry with no product in it and was in love with the results. (This is how I test whether a product TRULY works or not.) My hair is generally a bit frizzy/wavy when air dried/natural. It is very long and damaged obviously at the ends, especially when I'm slacking on my trims. It did not weigh down my hair or make it greasy, which can often happen with anti-frizz products. The smell is delicious, too! Sephora is constantly pushing Living Proof, and I'm glad I finally gave it a chance! Definitely would repurchase! I took away a lippie for the price, $25 for a bottle of conditioner seems silly, especially since I use a huge handful each time I wash since my hair is so long.

on 2/14/2013 10:52:00 AM

I am reviewing this probably too soon, I used it and found that my hair possibly got even frizzier, but the next day and even later on that day it was much better and the next day is was soft and manageable. I tried it with the Style extender and both products together was AWFUL. dry fly away and very frizzy but soft, I was about to write this whole line off but the next morning I looked in the mirror and my hair looked beautiful, it didn't look like my hair. My hair didn't have the shine it usually does and its a little limp without as much control as I usually have, but there is great potential here for a HG product, and its worth it to play with it and try to get the right combo for my hair -- a little argan oil with the leave in treatments perhaps? I will update, with the price, I think the angels should start singing but I'm willing for a little bit anyway to try to figure these products out.

I can't believe there are so many bad reviews about this...I thought the conditioner was great! It made my hair smooth and frizz free. I'm not a big fan of silicones like pantene so liveing proof contioner is great!

on 1/17/2010 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My original intent was to try the Straight Making Cream but bought the shampoo & conditioner because the Sephora lady said the cream had a negative effect when mixed with products containing silicones. The shampoo & conditioner left my hair dry & frizzy, although the cream seemed to work OK. I checked out the Living Proof website and contacted them by e-mail to ask advice on the silicone situation, and was told by the CEO that it was OK as long as you didn't mix them in your hand before applying, so I switched back to my Organix Coconut shampoo & cond and have loved the Straight Making cream ever since. I am reviewing to let other readers know what I learned and hopefully will help them make an informed decision if they want to try these products.