Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

on 7/15/2016 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Immediately after I washed and blow dried my hair, I didn't see a great (if any) difference from what I get from my usual hair products - like L'Oreal Professionnel and TIGI, that are still expensive brands, but still significantly cheaper than this one. Yes, it did look good and somewhat tamed, but it wasn't the "wow, I cannot recognize my own hair" effect I expected to get, and it wasn't very different from what I get with my TIGI conditioner which is half the price.
It was my second day hair that impressed me, though. It still felt as soft and looked as voluminous as if I had just washed it. I don't think any of my previous conditioners have achieved this - my second day hair usually gets back to its straw-like dry and shineless self.
Overall, it is a great product but I expected much more for its hefty price. I would buy it again, but only after I try some other products in search of my HG.

on 3/14/2010 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm writing this review after only one use, so I will update if my opinion changes. Another note, I tried this in conjunction with the No Frizz shampoo. Anyway, I was really impressed with this. I have thick, frizzy, dry, coarse hair, and all the No Frizz products I've tried have really worked for me. I could see that for someone with hair that's in better shape than mine, these products might leave their hair feeling too slick - but for me, they've really left my hair feeling smoother - and no frizz!