Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
No Image

2.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

on 1/17/2010 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My original intent was to try the Straight Making Cream but bought the shampoo & conditioner because the Sephora lady said the cream had a negative effect when mixed with products containing silicones. The shampoo & conditioner left my hair dry & frizzy, although the cream seemed to work OK. I checked out the Living Proof website and contacted them by e-mail to ask advice on the silicone situation, and was told by the CEO that it was OK as long as you didn't mix them in your hand before applying, so I switched back to my Organix Coconut shampoo & cond and have loved the Straight Making cream ever since. I am reviewing to let other readers know what I learned and hopefully will help them make an informed decision if they want to try these products.

on 9/15/2009 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was awed by the hype this product is generating so I decided to try it. I ordered this product online on living proof website and I got my conditioner the very next day. The conditioner gives a ultra shine to your hair. Now third week in use I still can see my frizz. I only bought this conditioner for the frizz on top my forehead. If you want a nice shine its definitely worth the buy, but i am not sure if it really works on frizz. It is great if you are looking for silicone and sulfate -free products. I will give it a months time, hopefully it will work on my Frizz..will get back to you guys.