Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.6

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

on 7/15/2016 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Immediately after I washed and blow dried my hair, I didn't see a great (if any) difference from what I get from my usual hair products - like L'Oreal Professionnel and TIGI, that are still expensive brands, but still significantly cheaper than this one. Yes, it did look good and somewhat tamed, but it wasn't the "wow, I cannot recognize my own hair" effect I expected to get, and it wasn't very different from what I get with my TIGI conditioner which is half the price.
It was my second day hair that impressed me, though. It still felt as soft and looked as voluminous as if I had just washed it. I don't think any of my previous conditioners have achieved this - my second day hair usually gets back to its straw-like dry and shineless self.
Overall, it is a great product but I expected much more for its hefty price. I would buy it again, but only after I try some other products in search of my HG.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought the no frizz shampoo, conditioner, leave in, and phd styling cream. The shampoo and conditioner did make my hair easy to comb through but the line in general made my hair greasy looking at the roots and dry and frizzy at the ends.

on 5/20/2013 9:02:00 PM

I have longish, mature, dry hair. As I've aged my straight hair has turned curly and fuzzy underneath. I am always looking for products that smooth and sooth the hair. I used this with the shampoo this morning. The shampoo left a heavy feeling to my hair which I really disliked and while the conditioner had a good slip, when I got out of the shower I could see the 'dryness' through my wet hair. Those with dry hair may understand what I mean. I clearly needed moisture and I quickly realized that my hair was going to dry all fuzzy. I blew out my hair using the no frizz styling creme. I had to flat iron the h*ll out of my hair to smooth it down. I got the no frizz trial pack for 30 bucks and what a waste of money that was. This was all just a big 'NO' for me.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have fine, wavy, mixed-texture hair that I used to get chemically straightened in high school, and now that I'm older and trying not to damage my hair as much, I only get the BKT every 4 months.

I used this conditioner both in Miami (humid), DC (medium humidity during fall), and LA (no humidity). I have to be honest and say that the only place I felt my hair looked smoother and less frizzy after I blow dried it was LA, which naturally has no humidity. I'm not sure why this didn't work for me, but glad I only bought the travel size to try.

I can't believe there are so many bad reviews about this...I thought the conditioner was great! It made my hair smooth and frizz free. I'm not a big fan of silicones like pantene so liveing proof contioner is great!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using Living Proof shampoo and conditioner pretty much exclusively since they came out (I'll use something else once or twice a month if I feel the need for a clarifying shampoo). I've also used almost all of the styling products, which I'll review separately. I originally bought Living Proof s&c on a business trip, when I saw my reflection in a store window and was so horrified at the size of my hair that I scurried into the Sephora on the next block. The Living Proof line had just come out the month before, and although it was expensive, anything that promised "no frizz" sounded pretty good to me right then. It turned out to be an inspired purchase and I've never strayed since. It's actually completely transformed my hair. Living Proof is CG (Curly Girl) - friendly -- it contains no SLS and no silicones. When I switched over to using CG-friendly haircare for several years, my formerly lackluster, wimpy waves turned into gorgeous tumbling curls. (Note: this isn't unusual -- check out the NaturallyCurly.com forums for amazing before and after photos!). In addition, the Living Proof products delivered on their "no frizz" claim -- my hair is soft, glossy, and frizz-free. Expensive stuff (though I do my best to stock up during the F&F sales), the candy-orange scent isn't really my cup of tea, and the packaging could be improved (flip-tops on the bottles snap off very easily, allowing water to get in/bacteria to grow if the product is not transferred to a different bottle, which is a pain), but I'll keep buying anyway, because my hair has *never* looked this good.

on 5/19/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I tried this along with the shampoo and wasn't very impressed. After rinsing out the conditioner, my hair didn't feel soft at all. After styling it, my hair still didn't feel soft but felt coated and was weighed down. My hair is naturally fine/thin, I think this would be better for those with thick hair who need the help with coating/weighing their hair down.

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyfluoroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional.

on 3/14/2010 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm writing this review after only one use, so I will update if my opinion changes. Another note, I tried this in conjunction with the No Frizz shampoo. Anyway, I was really impressed with this. I have thick, frizzy, dry, coarse hair, and all the No Frizz products I've tried have really worked for me. I could see that for someone with hair that's in better shape than mine, these products might leave their hair feeling too slick - but for me, they've really left my hair feeling smoother - and no frizz!

LOVE! Thanks to the Sephora sample, I think I found my HG shampoo and conditioner! After one use, I rushed to the sephora site to buy it. I also look forward to trying their volumizing product. My hair doesn't feel like my frizzy, fried sorry hair. It feels like someone else's, someone with really nice hair. It kinda reminds me of the lovely silky hair you get when you get a glaze/gloss treatment over your color at the salon. I also notice that I don't have to "glue" down my flyaways with serums or sprays. My other HG hair finds are the Wella system professional luminous mask and Morrocan Oil to protect it from the blowdryer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Holy wow!

I have... dry, naturally curly, somewhat overprocessed bleached blonde hair that really tends to frizz up. I also live in the desert so the frizz isn't from humidity, it's just the way my hair is. This is the first conditioner (and shampoo) that I have *ever* used that I can honestly say seemed to make a difference in frizz. Typically I would shampoo and condition, and then load on the styling products including some type of anti-frizz product. I would get pretty good results that way. I literally got better results with this set and no styling products than I did with other shampoo & conditioner + styling products. My hair feels softer, looks shinier, and the frizz is virtually gone. My only complaint - not totally crazy about the scent... but I will definitely repurchase!

FWIW, I thought that their anti-frizz serum was mediocre at best... I got full size samples from Sephora and never actually purchased the product once the samples ran out. So maybe if that product didn't do it for you, the shampoo & conditioner might?