Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
No Image

3.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love, love, love this product. I have fine, colored, wavy hair that frizzed all the time. Colored red with purple highlights. Summers were the worst. I use Stop Frizz Gentle Shampoo followed by this conditioner. I then put their Prime Style Extender in my hair and some root lift and blow dry or dry in velco rollers. I no longer have frizzy hair...even in the summer! No other product has done this for me and I've been searching for help for over 10 years. Buy this product with the shampoo and style extender. First start with their pre-shampoo. You won't be sorry!

on 2/24/2010 5:56:00 PM

I bought the (EXPENSIVE!) travel size of the shampoo, conditioner, and spray treatment from Sephora. The shampoo didn't impress me all that much BUT used in conjunction with the conditioner and spray treatment - WOW! BEST EVER! These products are expensive, but like most pricey products, a little does go a long way. The more I've used the shampoo, the more I've come to like it. In the beginning I felt it striped my hair; left it a horrible tangled mess. With time and use it's not feeling so dramatic that way. I don't notice any odor from any of the products. The conditioner is absolutely terrific - light-weight, fantastic de-tangling (my biggest problem), NOT greasy. The spray treatment adds a long-lasting "coating" to my hair (again, not greasy or heavy). My hair is very shiney, very smooth and NO TANGLES - I can brush right through it (what a relief!). I re-purchased the full size products when I was about halfway through the travel-size. I recommend that you at least try these products.
***LATER*** I'm changing my ratings on these three products -- after using them for about 2 weeks all the shine is gone from my hair. And I have VERY shiney hair. Back to my usual and favorite ol' stand by hair care....

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was amazed at the "slip" my hair had after conditioning a few minutes with Living Proof conditioner. It continued after my hair dried, giving a smooth and shiny appearance.

Other pluses, the fragrance and the beautiful packaging.