Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
No Image

3.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Received both the shampoo and conditioner as a gift. My Sephora friend has always attempted to push this line on me and I've resisted, just going with a gut feeling. Now I know why. I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.
Anti-frizz? Try pro-frizz immediately even when you don't have it. I've only had one other shampoo react so badly with my hair and that was a drugstore brand(not saying drugstore brands are bad- I pick and choose from low to high end all the time), but this is definitely not worth the money charged.
I could not easily comb thru after using the conditioner and my hair is only chin- length. Fragrance is ok. Slip is harder than I expected. After blow-drying, my hair looks so dry and unmanageable, I am forced to use ridiculous amounts of styling product to over-compensate for the dryness imposed by Living Proof. I used the left-over shampoo/conditioner to hand-wash sweaters so as not to waste it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love, love, love this product. I have fine, colored, wavy hair that frizzed all the time. Colored red with purple highlights. Summers were the worst. I use Stop Frizz Gentle Shampoo followed by this conditioner. I then put their Prime Style Extender in my hair and some root lift and blow dry or dry in velco rollers. I no longer have frizzy hair...even in the summer! No other product has done this for me and I've been searching for help for over 10 years. Buy this product with the shampoo and style extender. First start with their pre-shampoo. You won't be sorry!

on 2/24/2010 5:56:00 PM

I bought the (EXPENSIVE!) travel size of the shampoo, conditioner, and spray treatment from Sephora. The shampoo didn't impress me all that much BUT used in conjunction with the conditioner and spray treatment - WOW! BEST EVER! These products are expensive, but like most pricey products, a little does go a long way. The more I've used the shampoo, the more I've come to like it. In the beginning I felt it striped my hair; left it a horrible tangled mess. With time and use it's not feeling so dramatic that way. I don't notice any odor from any of the products. The conditioner is absolutely terrific - light-weight, fantastic de-tangling (my biggest problem), NOT greasy. The spray treatment adds a long-lasting "coating" to my hair (again, not greasy or heavy). My hair is very shiney, very smooth and NO TANGLES - I can brush right through it (what a relief!). I re-purchased the full size products when I was about halfway through the travel-size. I recommend that you at least try these products.
***LATER*** I'm changing my ratings on these three products -- after using them for about 2 weeks all the shine is gone from my hair. And I have VERY shiney hair. Back to my usual and favorite ol' stand by hair care....

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was amazed at the "slip" my hair had after conditioning a few minutes with Living Proof conditioner. It continued after my hair dried, giving a smooth and shiny appearance.

Other pluses, the fragrance and the beautiful packaging.