Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

3.9

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

on 8/28/2017 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was not a fan of the shampoo from this line. But I the conditioner is nice. When I use this after using my AG Colour Savour shampoo and follow this with my Davines Relaxing Fluid, I am left with full, but less frizzy hair. Now is everything silky? No. But I was even a at a hotel one time washed and dried my hair with said combo, went to bed and even woke up with darn good bed head and didn't need to do anything but readjust my hair that morning. It also allows for second and third day hair which is always a bonus. Now, I don't think this is perfection. But I broke down and bought a full bottle after trying it via travel sizes in the southern humidity. I think it is incredibly over priced. But this is a nice conditioner. I have very, very fine wavy to curly hair. (2a or b)

on 11/10/2013 2:52:00 PM

What prompted me to finally review this line is my recent bout with a respiratory infection. This may seem strange, but when one's lung capacity is so low it's like climbing Mt. Everest to get to the bathroom (which is literally 3 feet from my bed), washing one's hair becomes very low on the list of things on which to expend precious oxygen.

I was bedridden for 5 days and because I took baths instead of showers I didn't wash my hair at all. I know, I know! But seriously guys, I was feeling awful!

During these 5 days, every time I took my hair out of the messy "wrapped-with-scrunchy-or other-anonymous-elastic-bun-thingie", it looked full, voluminous, and smelled great. No root flatness or triangle head, just really beautiful hair. In fact, on day 3 of my crappy lungs adventure the hubby said "Honey, you really must be feeling better finally. You fixed your hair!". Nope. Sorry pal, you're still gonna have to be my man servant!

The one negative thing I would say about the No Frizz conditioner is that I can't see it working for people with very dry or damaged hair. It just doesn't have enough moisture. I have single process hair (1.5 levels of lift on the color) and it's just enough.
I highly recommend this conditioner if you have the curly "fine strands but a lot of them" hair like mine, and especially to hair types that don't respond well to daily or even every other day washings. If you're someone who can only wash your hair twice a week or so, this might be a holy grail for you as there really is something in this which helps to maintain cleanliness and volume. Also, invest in the Prime Style Extender. It extends time between washings even further.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Made my hair feel silky and smooth. Smells very nice. Great packaging. Quality ingredients that are healthy for hair.

I really wanted this to be the answer. It made my hair dull and dirty feeling.

I started with the expensive travel size from Sephora, and returned a week later to purchase a full size. I have long, highlighted, fairly- coarse hair. This lovely conditioner truly does keep the frizzies at bay, and leaves my hair shiney, soft, and full of body. I was reluctant to try this because I thought, like lots of other frizz-control products, this would flatten my hair. Not so! The scent is not overwhelming, either. A little bit of this product truly does go a long way. Overall I feel it is an expensive conditioner, but I will repurchase.

on 3/14/2010 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm writing this review after only one use, so I will update if my opinion changes. Another note, I tried this in conjunction with the No Frizz shampoo. Anyway, I was really impressed with this. I have thick, frizzy, dry, coarse hair, and all the No Frizz products I've tried have really worked for me. I could see that for someone with hair that's in better shape than mine, these products might leave their hair feeling too slick - but for me, they've really left my hair feeling smoother - and no frizz!

on 1/17/2010 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My original intent was to try the Straight Making Cream but bought the shampoo & conditioner because the Sephora lady said the cream had a negative effect when mixed with products containing silicones. The shampoo & conditioner left my hair dry & frizzy, although the cream seemed to work OK. I checked out the Living Proof website and contacted them by e-mail to ask advice on the silicone situation, and was told by the CEO that it was OK as long as you didn't mix them in your hand before applying, so I switched back to my Organix Coconut shampoo & cond and have loved the Straight Making cream ever since. I am reviewing to let other readers know what I learned and hopefully will help them make an informed decision if they want to try these products.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Holy wow!

I have... dry, naturally curly, somewhat overprocessed bleached blonde hair that really tends to frizz up. I also live in the desert so the frizz isn't from humidity, it's just the way my hair is. This is the first conditioner (and shampoo) that I have *ever* used that I can honestly say seemed to make a difference in frizz. Typically I would shampoo and condition, and then load on the styling products including some type of anti-frizz product. I would get pretty good results that way. I literally got better results with this set and no styling products than I did with other shampoo & conditioner + styling products. My hair feels softer, looks shinier, and the frizz is virtually gone. My only complaint - not totally crazy about the scent... but I will definitely repurchase!

FWIW, I thought that their anti-frizz serum was mediocre at best... I got full size samples from Sephora and never actually purchased the product once the samples ran out. So maybe if that product didn't do it for you, the shampoo & conditioner might?

on 7/1/2009 3:43:00 PM

I was lucky to be a tester for this and I have to say the conditioner is amazing! The smell is the same as the styling product. The conditioner is pearl white and creamy. It has very nice slip and makes my hair feel super soft. I will be getting a full size of this for sure! It really helps when it is humid and my hair doesn't frizz up. Also helps it to stay smooth longer.

ingredients: