Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

3.1

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Garbage. I can't believe this goes for the price that it does. Thankfully this came in one of those monthly subscription boxes so I paid a fraction of the price.

Pros:
- Smell—subtle and fresh, BUT doesn't last long
- The bottle is designed with a flat top so you can flip the bottle upside down—ensuring that you can get every last drop of the shampoo

Cons:
- Does nothing to stop frizz. I have naturally straight hair but when it's humid, can get a tad bit out of control. Ends up making my hair look drier than normal. I've also used this w/ the conditioner which also is crap.
- The price. $20/bottle is outrageous for shampoo that's garbage. But even if it wasn't still outrageous pricing for something that's being used daily.

Save yourself the money.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I actually enjoyed this for my long, colored, wavy hair! The scent is very nice and I need a small amount to condition my hair. Pricey for a small amount

I've been using this for about a week.

My hair is long, thick, coarse, and prone to frizz. Before we get to the dog days of summer, I wanted to start some preventative action. I have not had a chance to use it yet during some of the nasty, really humid days here. I did get rained on while working in the yard, and the sun came out made a sauna. This product did not help the ensuing frizz...but I think that is too much to expect out of any product.

What has changed, is that my hair feels really soft, and shiny. It seems to make my second day hair look a lot less grubby, as well. I'm excited to see how it holds up to this summer, within reason. When I run out of shampoo, I'll try the Living Proof version to see if my results are even better.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought the no frizz shampoo, conditioner, leave in, and phd styling cream. The shampoo and conditioner did make my hair easy to comb through but the line in general made my hair greasy looking at the roots and dry and frizzy at the ends.

I have used the product for more than a month. And I begin to notice that I loose more hair with this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using Living Proof shampoo and conditioner pretty much exclusively since they came out (I'll use something else once or twice a month if I feel the need for a clarifying shampoo). I've also used almost all of the styling products, which I'll review separately. I originally bought Living Proof s&c on a business trip, when I saw my reflection in a store window and was so horrified at the size of my hair that I scurried into the Sephora on the next block. The Living Proof line had just come out the month before, and although it was expensive, anything that promised "no frizz" sounded pretty good to me right then. It turned out to be an inspired purchase and I've never strayed since. It's actually completely transformed my hair. Living Proof is CG (Curly Girl) - friendly -- it contains no SLS and no silicones. When I switched over to using CG-friendly haircare for several years, my formerly lackluster, wimpy waves turned into gorgeous tumbling curls. (Note: this isn't unusual -- check out the NaturallyCurly.com forums for amazing before and after photos!). In addition, the Living Proof products delivered on their "no frizz" claim -- my hair is soft, glossy, and frizz-free. Expensive stuff (though I do my best to stock up during the F&F sales), the candy-orange scent isn't really my cup of tea, and the packaging could be improved (flip-tops on the bottles snap off very easily, allowing water to get in/bacteria to grow if the product is not transferred to a different bottle, which is a pain), but I'll keep buying anyway, because my hair has *never* looked this good.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I was a tester for this product and loved it from the first time I used it. I have used it now with the shampoo, conditoner, leave in, and styling product all by LP, No Frizz and together they are great. This is a great silicone free line up! The addition of the leave-in completed it. I now have this in my rotation and when the weather calls for rain all week I will use it.