Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.2

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Over the years, I have tried way too many product for my frizzy hair. I have really thick, wavy and frizzy hair. I don't really have curly hair but the frizz makes it look so. Yes. It's that frizzy. But this conditioner did what others didn't . It tames the frizz and makes my hair appear soft and manageable.

I had undergone smoothening treatment for my hair and this product really helped me to manage the difference in moisturization of my normal hair against the smoothened hair. I only wish it gave more shine to the hair .

This along with John Frieda's anti frizz serum works best for my hair.

on 7/15/2016 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Immediately after I washed and blow dried my hair, I didn't see a great (if any) difference from what I get from my usual hair products - like L'Oreal Professionnel and TIGI, that are still expensive brands, but still significantly cheaper than this one. Yes, it did look good and somewhat tamed, but it wasn't the "wow, I cannot recognize my own hair" effect I expected to get, and it wasn't very different from what I get with my TIGI conditioner which is half the price.
It was my second day hair that impressed me, though. It still felt as soft and looked as voluminous as if I had just washed it. I don't think any of my previous conditioners have achieved this - my second day hair usually gets back to its straw-like dry and shineless self.
Overall, it is a great product but I expected much more for its hefty price. I would buy it again, but only after I try some other products in search of my HG.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this! There are so many hair products out there that claim to do all these magical things to your hair and rarely deliver. This one is truly anti-frizz. I let me hair air dry with no product in it and was in love with the results. (This is how I test whether a product TRULY works or not.) My hair is generally a bit frizzy/wavy when air dried/natural. It is very long and damaged obviously at the ends, especially when I'm slacking on my trims. It did not weigh down my hair or make it greasy, which can often happen with anti-frizz products. The smell is delicious, too! Sephora is constantly pushing Living Proof, and I'm glad I finally gave it a chance! Definitely would repurchase! I took away a lippie for the price, $25 for a bottle of conditioner seems silly, especially since I use a huge handful each time I wash since my hair is so long.

on 8/1/2013 12:07:00 PM

I love this stuff, i realllly like it and my hair is realllllllly frizzy!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have fine, wavy, mixed-texture hair that I used to get chemically straightened in high school, and now that I'm older and trying not to damage my hair as much, I only get the BKT every 4 months.

I used this conditioner both in Miami (humid), DC (medium humidity during fall), and LA (no humidity). I have to be honest and say that the only place I felt my hair looked smoother and less frizzy after I blow dried it was LA, which naturally has no humidity. I'm not sure why this didn't work for me, but glad I only bought the travel size to try.

I can't believe there are so many bad reviews about this...I thought the conditioner was great! It made my hair smooth and frizz free. I'm not a big fan of silicones like pantene so liveing proof contioner is great!

on 3/15/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I tried this along with the shampoo, and it dried my hair out and made it hard to detangle. The smell is weird. I just was not pleased with this product and it had to go back. My hair type is 4a/b.

on 5/19/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I tried this along with the shampoo and wasn't very impressed. After rinsing out the conditioner, my hair didn't feel soft at all. After styling it, my hair still didn't feel soft but felt coated and was weighed down. My hair is naturally fine/thin, I think this would be better for those with thick hair who need the help with coating/weighing their hair down.

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyfluoroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional.

on 1/5/2010 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this from Sephora. I was able to get about 3 uses from the sample. I love the smell of this conditioner. It did a good job of keeping the conditioner at bay. The conditioner isn't as creamy as moisturizing conditioners. I felt like I had to use more conditioner. But this could be because I have damaged hair. It does say that the more you use it the better the results. This other anti frizz system I tried, Garnier, I felt like my hair was left with a film. I didn't get that with this system. I would buy this again if I had a gift card etc.

on 12/23/2009 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hmmm... while the shampoo works perfectly for me the conditioner pretty much sucked.Terax Crema is still the winner in my book.