Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

on 6/11/2015 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this conditioner along with the "No Frizz" shampoo after getting my hair dyed. I have long, thick, and frizzy hair and this conditioner is AMAZING. I got this at Ulta for $24 and let me tell ya, a little bit goes a LONG ways. The bottle is very well-designed and it smells wonderful! It makes my hair super manageable and helps detangle it as well. I love this system from Living Proof and will continue to use.

I used this about 4-5 times before I decided that I needed to review it. I absolutely love it! My hair is naturally straight and to the middle of my back but it has so much frizz... This has reduced my frizz by 90%. I use it more generously where I get more frizz, which is from the neck up. Just like most products, it really depends on your hair and texture. Not all hair will like the same products, but I think it is really worth a try!

on 6/1/2013 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There are far better conditioners out there for frizzy hair. Also the shampoo is not gentle at all for my hair. My hair really thick, dry, and wavy.

LOVE! Thanks to the Sephora sample, I think I found my HG shampoo and conditioner! After one use, I rushed to the sephora site to buy it. I also look forward to trying their volumizing product. My hair doesn't feel like my frizzy, fried sorry hair. It feels like someone else's, someone with really nice hair. It kinda reminds me of the lovely silky hair you get when you get a glaze/gloss treatment over your color at the salon. I also notice that I don't have to "glue" down my flyaways with serums or sprays. My other HG hair finds are the Wella system professional luminous mask and Morrocan Oil to protect it from the blowdryer.