Bobbi Brown cream lip color twilight

No Image

3.8

on 12/10/2011 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Twilight Creamy Lip Color is my favorite of the line of creamy shades:
- neutral pinkish brown with subtle shimmer
- creamy comfortable texture
- versatile for day or night looks
Unfortunately, this is another winner from BB that has been discontinued :( Does anyone from that company ever read the reviews before discontinuing items like this that are generally liked? I will stock up as long as Twilight is available at the counters.

on 11/5/2010 3:50:00 PM

I'm on my third or fourth tube of this. I love the texture and the color-pink-brown with small-fleck shimmer. It's one of the few in this formula that has a little shimmer. My only complaint is that it is not long-lasting. One sip of a drink and it's gone.

i got this while waiting for a flight. the colour is light, with a subtle shimmer. i like it cos on days where i want to focus on my eye make up i use this. it's not heavily pigmented and the colour goes off pretty easily though.

on 7/1/2009 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color caught my eye as I passed by the Bobbi Brown make up counter at Nordstrom. They had it on display with the other new colors. I tried it on and it looked fantastic at the store so I bought it without a second thought... but when I took it home and started it wearing it on a daily basis, it just wasn't the same. The color wasn't as intense or visible, it didn't last very long so i had to constantly reapply - and it was pretty damned expensive for a mediocre lip-glossy (actually more chapsticky) lipstick at approximately $25 with tax.

Popular Lipsticks