no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/22/2009

NOTE: THIS METHOD MAY NOT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE A 1ST TIME Rx USER OR IF YOU ARE USING PRESCRIPTION MED DAILY. CHECK WITH YOUR DOC FIRST.
The first time I used the pumpkin mask several months ago, I thought it was a total waste of my money. Thank goodness I only bought the trial size and not the full size! Originally, it didn't do much for me and I ended up going back to my …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

2.0

May/28/2008

Did nothing for me. Texture of mask is okay but it never really hardened and I felt no exfoliating properties at all. No discerning scent. Skin actually seemed more clogged after using. Maybe it's just that all that junk in my pores came to the surface and seemed more prominent, but I didn't feel like it completed the job. Trial size was a good price and a good opportunity to try …Read more

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Feb/06/2008

This stuff makes my skin feel so smooth and bright. I love the texture, and it isn't that harsh on my sensitive skin despite a slight burning sensation upon application. It rinses clean and my skin didn't break out, which is a plus. I would buy a small sample first before dishing out the money for a big jar.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

May/25/2007

This stuff is really really nice and it made my skin so soft. I would buy it all the time if I could but it is very pricey.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesBlue

Dec/19/2006

This seems to work pretty well on my acne-prone combo skin. I use it once a week, and my pores look very tight and my skin feels clean afterwards. It is not a miracle product, and there are probably better products out there, but works well enough.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

Sep/17/2006

Tried a sample. Nice scent. Appeared to clear up my pores. Did not like the puree consistency.

About reviewer (391 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Aug/06/2006

I like this mask. It leaves my skin soft and glowing - nothing dramatic, but I can tell a subtle difference. I very rarely do masks, so I like that Zia offers a trial size at Whole Foods for a few dollars, which I think will give me at least 3-4 uses. The pumpkin smell is nice, and there is something fun about smearing the orange-colored product on my face. I would repurchase a sample size.

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrown

Jun/01/2004

I have combo normal/dry with acne prone skin on chin and mild roseacea on cheeks. This mask is like spreading pumpkin pie filling on your face, which may or may not be pleasant for you. For me it was fine, and I loved the softness, smoothness, and glow of my skin. Works as a gentle exfoliant and did not burn or tingle at all. I left it on longer than the directions and did not have any bad …Read more

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

1.0

May/28/2004

This product smells ok, but it was useless and ineffective. Made my skin feel greasy. I swapped it away! I like the Payaya Enzyme Peel much better!

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

May/25/2004

I bought the sample of this product which was about $5 with tax. Expensive for 2 applications, but I really liked it. I went out and purchased the regular size for $20. I have mild acne, and it calmed my skin down and made my face feel incredably clean. It tingles when its on. I like to use this twice a week instead of a scrub, better for my acne. I definatly love this product!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone