Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol Oleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

First off - I have combination acne prone skin with scars. Using this has been helping me heal. I got it on clearance and went back to clean off the shelf... This is the first moisturizer that didn't leave me breaking out. I used to avoid using moisturizer because I gave up and didn't know what to use. The gel cream is light, but very moisturizing and absorbing. No strong scent. I have been using it for a few months now.

My only worry is that they will be discontinuing it, just because Canadian products tend to have quick entry and exit turnover :( but for now I'm just gonna bathe in the stuff lol...

Also the rest of the line is also great, worth a try, definitely.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this may be my HG face moisturizer! It's too early to tell for sure though...

Although I think this product is intended for older women (I saw something on the box about wrinkles...) it's working really well on my 20-something-year-old skin.

I love the texture of it! It's a nice balance between a gel and a cream, thick but not stodgy, and it absorbs really well. I have oily skin, and it keeps my face soft without becoming an oil-slick by the end of the day.

It doesn't have any real smell/odour to it, which I like. Also, it hasn't made me break out more than usual so that's another bonus.

No SPF, but I love that because most face moisturizers with SPF make me break out horribly.

My only complaint is that I'm pretty sure I will go through the jar very quickly, and it's a bit pricier than I want it to be (I think $25 CDN for 60ml).

EDIT: Never mind, I've gone through half the tub and I can officially say it's making my acne worse. :(