Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

4.8

Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol Oleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 11/16/2013 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love this daily moisturizer, am on my second package! Gentle, moisturizing and healing. Vitamin E is wonderful for the skin. Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/23/2013 9:31:00 PM

I am currently recovering from a year-long battle with adult acne that began last summer (I am in my late twenties). My skin has been through hell and back. After all of the products I was trying and constantly changing, the over-washing and picking at my face, it was left sensitive, dry, scarred and discolored. It seemed like the only thing my face could handle without breaking out was water. I started using this only at night, every other night and I used very little of it. I gradually worked up to using it every night before bed and every morning after I washed my face. I now mix it with St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer and my skin looks better than it has looked in months. My scars are fading, my skin is moisturized (but not greasy) and the discoloration is going away. Love this forever.

on 4/25/2010 2:19:00 PM

This product is amazing, absorbs quickly and keeps my skin looking fresh. My fine lines look smoother and also helps heals any of my blemishs.

The ingredients are great as well. Besides vitamin e, there are some premium ingredients in this product. This product contains the two peptides that is in Matrixyl 3000, hyaluronic acid and alpha lipoic acid. I'm glad I found this creme and it actually works.

on 1/22/2010 4:35:00 PM

Good stuff. I was using origins perfect world lotion and I started to break out. I needed something to moisturize me without giving me pimples! This stuff is good. I have SUPER sensitive skin and this doesn't cause break outs. It repairs cracked skin. Leaves my skin pretty soft for most of the day until I get home from work and wash my face. It smells like nothing, which is a great thing for people who are sensitive to fragrances. The packaging is nothing special...and the price is meh....But I got this on sale at London Drugs for $15 now with 50% more!

on 10/18/2009 8:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This gel-cream totally surpassed all my expectations. I knew the brand well, but never before has used anything i their product line. The only reason I bought this is because it's a "gel-cream". Having combination oily skin makes me apprehensive of buying creams, but this was a very nice surprise. Leaves my face toned, moisturised, soft, and glowing. And it's unscented! I paid a lot for this little jar (CAD$ 23) but it was well worth it. This could possibly be my new favourite moisturiser.

on 7/27/2009 12:28:00 AM

This is one of the best creams I've used. It's moisturizing and gets rid of those flaky skin during winter. No breakouts and has no fragrance and preservatives which is good. The texture is a little thick but soaks into the skin pretty quickly surprisingly. Highly recommended!

By the way, I have combo skin and occasional breakouts.

on 7/1/2009 8:43:00 PM

I received a sample of this cream in a vitman box that I purchased. One word, WOW! I love this cream. The consistensy is thick and creamy and no stinging whatsoever on my very sensitive skin. Im going to pick up a jar tomorrow. My skin feels like it can move freely with no tightness. I saw great reviews for the vitamin A and I will try that to.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this may be my HG face moisturizer! It's too early to tell for sure though...

Although I think this product is intended for older women (I saw something on the box about wrinkles...) it's working really well on my 20-something-year-old skin.

I love the texture of it! It's a nice balance between a gel and a cream, thick but not stodgy, and it absorbs really well. I have oily skin, and it keeps my face soft without becoming an oil-slick by the end of the day.

It doesn't have any real smell/odour to it, which I like. Also, it hasn't made me break out more than usual so that's another bonus.

No SPF, but I love that because most face moisturizers with SPF make me break out horribly.

My only complaint is that I'm pretty sure I will go through the jar very quickly, and it's a bit pricier than I want it to be (I think $25 CDN for 60ml).

EDIT: Never mind, I've gone through half the tub and I can officially say it's making my acne worse. :(