Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

4.7

Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol Oleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 4/29/2013 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It's a gel-cream so it has the cooling feel of gel and the silky feel of cream. It's fantastic. My skin is beyond sensitive. There are so many ingredients that I just can't handle, especially fragrance and this is fragrance-free! It doesn't smell like much of anything, no icky chemical smell, just pleasantly like nothing. It soaks in almost completely on most of my face and it's all soaked in by morning anyway. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin.

It comes in a jar, and while I'd rather something more hygienic, I like being able to see exactly how much I have left. It cost me ~$20 at the grocery store and I think it's well worth the price. To have something that is gentle enough for my skin is priceless.

I would definitely recommend it to others, and as long as it continues to agree with my skin, I'll buy another tub when mine runs out.

Favourite moisturizer ever. I've tried just about everything out there, from E45 to La Mer & this is my HG.

the texture is awesome...exactly as it says- a gel creme .

its absorbed almost instantly into the skin and doesn't feel at all sticky or leaves a residue.

i use this in the mornings before i apply my foundation

on 3/29/2012 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

update Oct/12: not changing my rating as I did like this moisturizer, but I've moved onto Rosehip and Seabuckthorn oils now......................................This is the moisturizer I always come back to because it doesn't break me out at all. It has no fragrance, nothing too chemically, and it is not greasy. I'd have to say it's as close to HG as I'm likely to get. Although it's in a wee tub, a little goes a long way, and hygiene isn't an issue if you always use with clean finger tips. I also use this under my eyes. Doesn't give me milia either. I wish it brightened or mattified or did a bit more for under my eyes, but realistically, given how much it doesn't bug my temperamental and currently pretty clear skin, I'm going to take it! It works well year round, under makeup and over vitamin C serum or BP with no "pilling". If you have temperamental skin that freaks out over added chemicals (stearates, parabens etc - I'm not 100% what sets me off yet, but Spectro of all things gave me a papular rash. The mildest stuff out there!!!) give this one a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have acne prone skin and this has not made it worse, even in the hot summer/humid months. It's really smooth and blends into my skin well. However considering it is a gel-cream, I find it to be a little heavy in the summer time, so in those months a small dab goes a LONG way. I'm not sure if I would buy this again, as it was a little pricey ($20 CAD) for a small jar. Maybe if it was on sale I would get this, otherwise it's nothing special.

on 10/18/2009 8:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This gel-cream totally surpassed all my expectations. I knew the brand well, but never before has used anything i their product line. The only reason I bought this is because it's a "gel-cream". Having combination oily skin makes me apprehensive of buying creams, but this was a very nice surprise. Leaves my face toned, moisturised, soft, and glowing. And it's unscented! I paid a lot for this little jar (CAD$ 23) but it was well worth it. This could possibly be my new favourite moisturiser.

on 7/1/2009 8:43:00 PM

I received a sample of this cream in a vitman box that I purchased. One word, WOW! I love this cream. The consistensy is thick and creamy and no stinging whatsoever on my very sensitive skin. Im going to pick up a jar tomorrow. My skin feels like it can move freely with no tightness. I saw great reviews for the vitamin A and I will try that to.