Uploaded by juicysparkle725

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/31/2016

Such a pretty color to wear year-round. Color looks slightly lighter in the bottle and a tad darker once applied. Quality polish and beautiful color overall.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

May/29/2016

This ia a beautiful pinkish coral.At least it looks coral on me.I love this color!!! It really streaks and you will need three coats.If you have the patience for this you will be rewarded with a fantastic color that lasts for a week.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Curly, Medium

Dec/18/2012

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This polish was way too frosty for my tastes.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (870 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

Jul/21/2012

This is a pretty shimmery pinkish beige. It's borderline frosty, nothing over the top. I really like this color! It's from OPI's 1997 spring/summer South Seas collection.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Apr/24/2012

I general I like OPI polishes. This particular shade looked so nice in the bottle however turned out so boring to my skin colouring (fair/medium, warm undertones - I think this shade will look great on darker skin tones though). Slightly better when I added white tips however not a keeper - swap anyone?

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Apr/19/2012

I wore this colour on my wedding years ago. It looks fantastic over a French manicure as it gives a touch of pink and shine.

However, I wouldn’t purchase it or wear it on its own because it’s incredibly streaky. This is the colour I would only get done in the salon.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/11/2012

This product was ridiculously thin and streaky. This costed me 10 buck and it was the worst 10 I've ever spent. The quality was very questionable for an OPI product, and if I didn't know the brand, I would've expected it to be from the dollar store. I've never been this disapointed by any other nail polish, and I'd definitely would not recommend it. However, with this …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jan/01/2012

I absolutely love this color, It's by far the best looking pink on my skin, and is very classy and sophisticated, and definitely a color which can be worn every day. So far no chips, and it did not apply streaky for me.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

fromJAMUA

Dec/03/2011

Meh.

Needed three coats to achieve acceptable opaqueness.

It's true - this is one that looks better in the bottle than on the fingers.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Oct/22/2011

Pretty pale pink. Slightly streaky polish, but it can be remedied with a few coats. Right now I've had this polish on for 6 days with no chipping. I would buy this again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24