Regis Design Line Silk Drops Repair & Shine Serum

Regis Design Line Silk Drops Repair & Shine Serum

4.8

on 10/31/2016 8:39:00 PM

Great serum my stylist always uses after my treatment and it leaves my hair looking and feeling wonderful, smells gorgeous and gives your hair that silky smooth look.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing, HG product for me. My hair is very dry from highlighting and this gives it moisture and shine. I put a small amount through the mid to ends of my hair and it leaves it silky and shiny.

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/8/2013 2:43:00 PM

I love this product and can def. tell when I don't use it. I have put it on wet or dry hair and I love the shine and manageability it adds. It smells terrific and isnt greasy at all. I just add about a 3 mini squeeze/dime sized amount to my hair when I get out of the shower and I'm ready to go! I've already repurchased this and will always continue to.

on 7/5/2012 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Regis owns MasterCuts - and the Silk Drops product is the same (many of the products are exactly the same in similar packaging with different branding/logo on it. Good stuff - full of 'cones. Keeps hair smooth and shiny but can build up. Moderately priced (around $15).

on 8/30/2011 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

this is amazing stuff!

on 4/13/2011 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

When I went for a haircut my hairdresser finished my hairstyle with the Silk Drops. My hair looked so shiny and felt so good, so I bought it.
It is not greasy and it did not weigh my hair down, which is very important to me because I have fine hair.
After I style my hair I use two drops of this, warm them up between my hands and comb them through my hair.
My hair never looked so healthy, smooth, and frizz-free before. For about $10 this is a keeper, and I am incredibly happy to have discovered this product which is one of my favorites now.

on 1/22/2011 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was given this product from a hair dresser who said it was almost gone but I should get a few uses out of it to try it out. I am so glad I tried it. I normally stay away from serums with 'cones'. I used about a drop, rubbed it in my hands, and used on my ends. I have fine, thin, color-treated hair. I was able to detangle, defrizz and have a nice finish to my blow dry. By the way, that 'used up' bottle lasted me 1 1/2 months. Very impressed by this product.

on 12/24/2010 1:47:00 PM

this is a miracle in a bottle highly recommend for girls with thin dry minor split ends and frizzy wavy unmanageable hair

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have caused a lot of damage to my hair with bleaching and color over the past few years. I have also used TONS of serums and treatments and styling products. I've used Aveda, Kerastase, Joico, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, etc. I tend to use these drops the most. I can use them on my hair when it's wet, dry before flat ironing, or after flat ironing. It's a thicker serum, but not sticky. It's not heavy or greasy. The Kerastase products are pretty intense, but could be too much for me at times (and they're pricey). I get more bang for my buck with the Regis Silk Drops and my hair feels and looks the best and I love the smell!

I love this! The bottom half of my hair is fried from bleaching it myself and this stuff helps make it soft. I use it before I blow dry or style it and it helps my hair a lot. You don't need much, I only use it on the ends of my hair, but unfortunately it is a small bottle and is $10.95 a bottle. But it's worth the cost, especially if you have hair that is dry and damaged from perming or coloring or bleaching.

Popular Styling Products