Superdrug Vitamin E Body Cream

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Sterate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Cateareth-20, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Serine, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Alcohol Denat., PEG-35 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Inositol, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Biotin (Vitamin H), Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylproprional, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is ok but not any better than other body creams I've used. The thing that really put me off though was the smell. I really didn't like the smell of it, it wasn't nice.

on 4/16/2018 5:28:00 PM

Large tub so lasts a while with plenty of product! Very hydrating on the skin. Non sticky. Works well on normal/ dry skin. Contains coconut oli , vitamins A, B, E,F and H and horse chestnut extract. Cruelty free! I have also used their day cream every day since I was 12 and I am now nearly 19 and my face is so smooth! So cheap but so good!

on 3/7/2017 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

OK,so I have a chronic skin condition and have severely dry skin all over because of it. I bought this on a whim(intensive one), i used to use the vit e range years ago.. it was a massive tub at only £2.99. I didn't put much on the first time I used it and tbh I didn't think too much of it. The second time I used it on my legs,I smothered it on really thickly.. and I'm glad I did. My skin felt like it was drinking the cream in,I felt instant relief and my skin felt amazing, and i don't mean to touch(it did leave my skin lovely and soft) It made me realise just how dry and and dehydrated my skin is. The cream itself is light and absorbs quickly with a lush faint scent.

on 2/7/2013 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in a smaller tube. This is a good cheap body butter! I have very dry skin and it makes it lovely and smooth! I love the scent, it's very gentle. This isnt sticky, it doesnt take that long to dry. It's great for the price! I would buy again, but I just want to try out other body butters out there! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Good general moisturiser; cheap per ml, pleasant scent, silicone-free, and makes my skin soft. It's not a miracle, but for the price it's ideal and it's one I keep rebuying. Personally I like the big tub, it's not so narrow that it's difficult to reach the bottom (even with large hands), it stacks easily unlike tubes, and the size (475ml) is great, but the lid is smooth and round so it is difficult to screw shut when you've just moisturised your hands! If you wash out the empty tubs they make good storage pots for hair bands and things too.

on 6/28/2009 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am suprised there isnt a review for this product yet. This is a great all over body moisturiser. Keeps skins soft and smooth. And its soo cheap for a couple of pounds.

Only thing is the packaging, it comes in a massive tub which isnt great as have to dip you hands in.

Popular Body Skincare Products