Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.4

on 3/5/2015 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lipstick is a really pretty light cool toned pink tinged with lilac. The formula isn't drying and it seem to wear for a decent amount of time. Since changing my hair from red back to its natural light ash brown, I've been looking for cooler toned makeup. This definitely fits the bill. I really think this would work for anyone with fair to medium cool skin and ash or neutral hair. If you have obviously warm hair and skin, this shade would be a dud.

on 11/24/2013 11:57:00 AM

This is one of my top favorite drugstore pink lipsticks ever! The formula is awesome; super creamy and moisturizing -- it is definitely my go to drug store brand. I'm in love with pink lip colors that have blue undertones, and this is a beautiful example of that. I wouldn't call it a Barbie pink because I think it's more wearable than that. I would totally buy this again...

I've to say that it is ''perfect'' except packaging. A creamy, pigmented and durable result in a bad package. I wonder why they produce like that, because it's almost as good as a luxury brand's rouge..

on 10/29/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love the color, but its more of a deeper pink than a bright pink like everyone thinks. Goes on smoothly and doesnt dry my lips out. The packaging is a little "teeny bopper" for me though. http://teaseandtweeze.blogspot.com/

I really like this product but i wish the color would stay on longer. The package thing is soooo pretty!!!! I think i could do better, but i would buy this again.

This color just doesn't seem to work well on me. It might be a little too cool toned for my skin. I can kind of play around with lipliners and glosses and get it to sort of work, but it's just not my favorite pink on its own. I think I will try Born With It.
UPDATE: I think I figured out a way for this to work afterall. I just apply it very lightly now, then top it with a light pink gloss. I think I was trying to layer this on too thick and it looked too bright on me. Using it almost as a lipstain gives a nice medium mauvish pink.

on 10/1/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

A pretty bubblegum pink with some shimmer. I really like this a lot. It's not that kiddish looking pink but it's good enough for the office or casual for every day. I have Born With It but I like this one better; this one is pinker and slightly darker.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is my second purchase in the "Color Sensational" line. I wanted a flirty pink that was subdued enough for work. This is the perfect color. Looking at the lipstick itself, the color is a lavender based pink but on my lips it is more like bubblegum meets ballerina. The texture is super smooth and the smell is really nice, like honey baked goods. I swear that these lipsticks are addictive, though I never much liked lipstick before. Oooh, go try it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Make Me Pink is a baby color pink lipstick.I love the pink color and lipstick very much.