Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.2

on 4/14/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just discovered this shade and I have no idea how I missed it for so long. I like Maybelline's lipsticks a lot and I have quite a few. This one is a nude pink on me; I'm NW20. It reminds me somewhat of Cream Cup from MAC but not exactly. It just looks about the same on me. It seems to be a more neutral pink but light. Nudey-pink with slight cool undertones? I am not sure, but it flatters me a lot.

Very beautiful every day color and the formula on these is amazing. You really can't go wrong with any of these. Very smooth, moisturizing, and wears well. No patches or streaking. This is one of those must-have colors.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this! It stays on all night and the colour doesnt fade at all. I just love how the colour stands out but isn't too bold. It is just great and it is my favourite lipstick.. Sometimes if I want to dress it up a little I apply some glittery lipgloss on top but it looks fine on its own. Just love it!

I love this color. But I must have gotten one from the bad batch because the consistency is AWFUL! Dry and smells like plastic. Like rubbing a crayon on your lips. I am keeping it tho...the color is that beautiful: a cool medium/lilac pink. Reminds me of mac lovelorn.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

gorgeous color. feels nice. love it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is a really pretty color. Very cool pink, a little purplish (far from the hot pink end of the color spectrum). This lipstick goes on creamy with a lot of color! I don't ever wear this color, however, because I find it to be way too cool for my tan skin tone (even when I'm pale, too cool) so -1 lippie. I think this would be beautiful on cooler complexions and for anyone wanting dramatic light pink lips.

It is affordable especially since it's D/S, but it is great quality! Comes in standard lipstick format, the case is actually square shaped at the edges and as a whole is a bit bulkier than lippie tubes.

I do know from experience with other colors from this line that the formula of the lipstick is long-wearing and non-drying, two big pluses for lippies! Highly recommended.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is a cream pink w/ lilac undertones. I find it a little darker than MAC's Bubblegum & not shimmery. It does have a lot of pigment so if I apply too much, it looks real mod/back to the 80's on me. I like this one if I use a light hand & a light gloss over it. Nice for the price.

(For reference, I'm an NC25/C3 w/ yellow undertones)