Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.2

on 8/16/2015 6:20:00 PM

I'm actually warm-toned but this color worked for me! It is a pretty natural pink that is not too bright and not too neutral. For me, it was just right and was my everyday go-to color for months! The only downside is that it is slightly drying so make sure your lips are well moisturized. I've tried other lipsticks that were much more drying so it wasn't a huge caveat for me. Price point is not bad. Your local drugstore always has deals so just keep an eye out and pick one up!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a muted light purple that is quite wearable. (I am NC 20.) I still cannot get over the obnoxious smell of Maybelline lipsticks, but they are of the highest quality, really. SUPER pigmented, quite moisturizing, long-lasting, and even the shape is perfect for precise application. However!!! Estee Lauder Electric Mauve is even better than this; it is moisturizing with pretty good color payoff that does NOT make you look sick or washed out.

on 12/5/2013 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My go to lipstick. The formula is amazing! pigmented and moisturising. The color is absolutely beautiful!! It lasts for about 2 hours which is fine for a drug store product. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a nude-pinkish. It's amazing, I couldn't love a lipstick more than this one!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This lipstick moisturizes my lips and at the same time has a nice not to out there or to washed away pink it is the perfect shade of pink I would definitely tell you to but this....and for the price its so good...I actually like this better than MAC- Steady Going, but I still like that I just like this one better

on 10/19/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This just didn't work for my medium olive NW25 skin tone. The color is too cool for my skin and didn't look right. I could probably pull it off, It isnt super loud or obnoxious in brightness, but I would rather exchange for a warmer tone. I can see why some girls love it, it's a wearable light pink with lavender undertones. I would say definitely more of a cool tone though. Bummer. Good formula though.. Love the lipstick collection.. Smooth and creamy. The best light pink is revlon lip butters in pink frosting!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Yay!! I finally found my go-to lipstick! I've been looking for one that is close to my lip color but isn't too bright (for school), so I found this and am totally happy with the results!! I also love the smell, the feel, and how it doesn't make my lips look extremely dehydrated.

on 1/20/2012 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite maybelline lipstick and I've tried a lot of them.This is a pretty cool toned pink that is very wearable.

Edit: It does dry out your lips a bit, especially after you drink water and it dries down. Same thing with all color sensationals.

I really thought this is lighter...maybe because i've seen it on darker skin tones. i'm very pale with yellow/green undertones.
i actually like it anyway although on me it isn't bubble-gum, it's like a medium lavender-pink, cool, but not scary cool.
it's creamy and doesn't dry out my lips.
last 3 pics are mine.those with my face n lips and the lippie

on 6/21/2011 6:47:00 AM

This shade is really pretty in the tube, and it's nice on my lips too but definitely not natural looking.... which is okay with me. The thing I really don't like is that it smells like play-doh. It really stinks and compels me to wear strawberry lip smackers over top of it. I tend to wear lighter pinks and this is sort of a medium pink with a lavender tint. I like wearing it alone or mixed with other lipsticks. A good addition to my pink lipstick arsenal.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous mauve-toned pink. Very creamy smooth formula and glides on easily. It compliments my skintone nicely and wears well on it's own. I like that it isn't too bright since I find it harder to pull those shades off. Would work for many different skin-tones especially for medium to tan. It has a weird smell, but I can live with that. Is a creme finish.