Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

3.9

on 8/16/2015 6:20:00 PM

I'm actually warm-toned but this color worked for me! It is a pretty natural pink that is not too bright and not too neutral. For me, it was just right and was my everyday go-to color for months! The only downside is that it is slightly drying so make sure your lips are well moisturized. I've tried other lipsticks that were much more drying so it wasn't a huge caveat for me. Price point is not bad. Your local drugstore always has deals so just keep an eye out and pick one up!

on 12/5/2013 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My go to lipstick. The formula is amazing! pigmented and moisturising. The color is absolutely beautiful!! It lasts for about 2 hours which is fine for a drug store product. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a nude-pinkish. It's amazing, I couldn't love a lipstick more than this one!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love these lipsticks in general, they are moisturizing, have a pleasant sweet smell, and the packaging is adorable! Make Me Pink was not a flattering shade on me, since it has a purple tint to it. I purchased this since it was one of the few shades that were 50% off (along with some not so flattering browns) and I returned it immediately the same day. It didn't look good on me at all!

on 1/30/2011 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this color! It is very subtle on the lips, it's not a bright pink it's more of a mauve pink, but a very wearable every day color. These lipsticks do not dry my lips out and they go on very smooth. One of my most worn colors.

on 10/29/2010 9:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love the color, but its more of a deeper pink than a bright pink like everyone thinks. Goes on smoothly and doesnt dry my lips out. The packaging is a little "teeny bopper" for me though. http://teaseandtweeze.blogspot.com/

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

gorgeous color. feels nice. love it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick!! its such a pretty pink! I use it with the new mac lip liner lifes a breeze its gorgeous!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love the ColorSensational lipsticks but this one disappointed me bc it doesn't show up on my very pigmented lips. I was so excited by the rave reviews here and I was looking for a purpley-pink so I went out and got it. But when I put it on it was a very drab-looking color, didn't even really seem like I was wearing lipstick and I think it's bc my lip color is naturally dark. but today I put a bit of concealer on my lips first and then applied make me pink and lo and behold, it's a pretty color! So while I'm glad I discovered a way to make this lipstick work for me, I don't recommend it if you have pigmented lips bc it won't show up on its own. you'd be better off going to a dept store where you can try colors before you purchase them

on 1/15/2010 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So after reading so many positive reviews about this lipstick I just HAD to go get it lol!

While it's only my first day using it, I am already in love! It's the cutest baby pink (with a lavender undertone) ever!

The price is slightly expensive compared to some, but also cheap compared to some lol so i rated it in the middle.

I think the packaging quality is simple and easy, and I'm ok with that!

Today, I dabbed it lightly over MACs "boy bait" and it looked great!

If you apply more coats you CAN get a darker pink color...but for the winter right now I actually prefer just dabbing it on for a light baby pink/lavender color.

Love it!