Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.8

on 1/20/2012 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite maybelline lipstick and I've tried a lot of them.This is a pretty cool toned pink that is very wearable.

on 10/29/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love the color, but its more of a deeper pink than a bright pink like everyone thinks. Goes on smoothly and doesnt dry my lips out. The packaging is a little "teeny bopper" for me though. http://teaseandtweeze.blogspot.com/

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick!! its such a pretty pink! I use it with the new mac lip liner lifes a breeze its gorgeous!!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This lipstick is a super gorgeous pink with a hint of lavander, its so pretty and amazingly flattering. So its definately not the color int he add but its gorgeous if you look at it for what it is on its own. Cheap in price but the tube looks nice and functions.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a creamy pink lavender that goes on opaque with out the need of extra coatings. I find it to be very close to MAC's Snob but only slightly less loud. The color is still vibrant and draws attention to lips. I did not find this color drying and my tube did not smell bad. Of course I can take that lipsticks will have a waxy smell to them, but nothing rancid like some bad lots that were floating around. I am considering buying this again for my kit. Overall I am happy with this color and lipstick formula.