Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.2

on 3/5/2015 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lipstick is a really pretty light cool toned pink tinged with lilac. The formula isn't drying and it seem to wear for a decent amount of time. Since changing my hair from red back to its natural light ash brown, I've been looking for cooler toned makeup. This definitely fits the bill. I really think this would work for anyone with fair to medium cool skin and ash or neutral hair. If you have obviously warm hair and skin, this shade would be a dud.

on 4/14/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just discovered this shade and I have no idea how I missed it for so long. I like Maybelline's lipsticks a lot and I have quite a few. This one is a nude pink on me; I'm NW20. It reminds me somewhat of Cream Cup from MAC but not exactly. It just looks about the same on me. It seems to be a more neutral pink but light. Nudey-pink with slight cool undertones? I am not sure, but it flatters me a lot.

Very beautiful every day color and the formula on these is amazing. You really can't go wrong with any of these. Very smooth, moisturizing, and wears well. No patches or streaking. This is one of those must-have colors.

on 12/5/2013 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My go to lipstick. The formula is amazing! pigmented and moisturising. The color is absolutely beautiful!! It lasts for about 2 hours which is fine for a drug store product. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a nude-pinkish. It's amazing, I couldn't love a lipstick more than this one!

on 11/24/2013 11:57:00 AM

This is one of my top favorite drugstore pink lipsticks ever! The formula is awesome; super creamy and moisturizing -- it is definitely my go to drug store brand. I'm in love with pink lip colors that have blue undertones, and this is a beautiful example of that. I wouldn't call it a Barbie pink because I think it's more wearable than that. I would totally buy this again...

on 10/19/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This just didn't work for my medium olive NW25 skin tone. The color is too cool for my skin and didn't look right. I could probably pull it off, It isnt super loud or obnoxious in brightness, but I would rather exchange for a warmer tone. I can see why some girls love it, it's a wearable light pink with lavender undertones. I would say definitely more of a cool tone though. Bummer. Good formula though.. Love the lipstick collection.. Smooth and creamy. The best light pink is revlon lip butters in pink frosting!!

on 1/14/2013 7:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is my favorite lipstick. I wear it constantly and am always replacing it. The color is a soft pink that looks good on just about everyone. It's very natural and soft looking. I highly recommend it. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Yay!! I finally found my go-to lipstick! I've been looking for one that is close to my lip color but isn't too bright (for school), so I found this and am totally happy with the results!! I also love the smell, the feel, and how it doesn't make my lips look extremely dehydrated.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

COLOR: light, cool-toned pastel pink
TEXTURE: smooth and creamy
FINISH: smooth, but flat (not matte) and one-dimensional, no shimmer, not glossy

This is a pretty lipstick, and I love all things pink. However, it just doesn't look nice on me. I'm about an NC42 and I can't get it to work. My sister who is a bit darker than me loves it, and it looks way better on her. The finish was somewhat problematic for me, both with this shade and 'Pink Me Up'. Since they were flat, it looked kind of like play lipstick on me - but I think it's just me, as I know this finish works well on others. As mentioned, the other pink shade I purchased was 'Pink Me Up' and it's more warm-toned than this shade, and slightly peachy/coral, but still pink (for anyone debating colors).

I should add that this product has good color payoff, and feels very nice when you have it on. Staying power is average. I will purchase more in different shades (and have already!)

Edit: It does dry out your lips a bit, especially after you drink water and it dries down. Same thing with all color sensationals.

I really thought this is lighter...maybe because i've seen it on darker skin tones. i'm very pale with yellow/green undertones.
i actually like it anyway although on me it isn't bubble-gum, it's like a medium lavender-pink, cool, but not scary cool.
it's creamy and doesn't dry out my lips.
last 3 pics are mine.those with my face n lips and the lippie

on 6/21/2011 6:47:00 AM

This shade is really pretty in the tube, and it's nice on my lips too but definitely not natural looking.... which is okay with me. The thing I really don't like is that it smells like play-doh. It really stinks and compels me to wear strawberry lip smackers over top of it. I tend to wear lighter pinks and this is sort of a medium pink with a lavender tint. I like wearing it alone or mixed with other lipsticks. A good addition to my pink lipstick arsenal.