Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.2

on 8/16/2015 6:20:00 PM

I'm actually warm-toned but this color worked for me! It is a pretty natural pink that is not too bright and not too neutral. For me, it was just right and was my everyday go-to color for months! The only downside is that it is slightly drying so make sure your lips are well moisturized. I've tried other lipsticks that were much more drying so it wasn't a huge caveat for me. Price point is not bad. Your local drugstore always has deals so just keep an eye out and pick one up!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a muted light purple that is quite wearable. (I am NC 20.) I still cannot get over the obnoxious smell of Maybelline lipsticks, but they are of the highest quality, really. SUPER pigmented, quite moisturizing, long-lasting, and even the shape is perfect for precise application. However!!! Estee Lauder Electric Mauve is even better than this; it is moisturizing with pretty good color payoff that does NOT make you look sick or washed out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

OMG OMG OMG! I love this shade so much. It's the perfect, cool toned pink that I've been looking for. I finally found my HG pink lipstick. Color payoff is good and I love that it doesn't have any shimmer. I always wear mine with clear gloss on top and my lips look lovely and kissable. Staying power is good. I've really got nothing to complain about.

I've to say that it is ''perfect'' except packaging. A creamy, pigmented and durable result in a bad package. I wonder why they produce like that, because it's almost as good as a luxury brand's rouge..

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous mauve-toned pink. Very creamy smooth formula and glides on easily. It compliments my skintone nicely and wears well on it's own. I like that it isn't too bright since I find it harder to pull those shades off. Would work for many different skin-tones especially for medium to tan. It has a weird smell, but I can live with that. Is a creme finish.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love these lipsticks in general, they are moisturizing, have a pleasant sweet smell, and the packaging is adorable! Make Me Pink was not a flattering shade on me, since it has a purple tint to it. I purchased this since it was one of the few shades that were 50% off (along with some not so flattering browns) and I returned it immediately the same day. It didn't look good on me at all!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's a very neutral/regular pink with blue undertones. It has no shimmer. I have to say that this color is the perfectest pink ever! This is one of my new everyday lipsticks. I like this way more than Pink Please because I feel that this suits my tan skin better than Pink Please, which looks more nude. This is a must have color for everyone! (I'm a MAC NC40)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is a really pretty color. Very cool pink, a little purplish (far from the hot pink end of the color spectrum). This lipstick goes on creamy with a lot of color! I don't ever wear this color, however, because I find it to be way too cool for my tan skin tone (even when I'm pale, too cool) so -1 lippie. I think this would be beautiful on cooler complexions and for anyone wanting dramatic light pink lips.

It is affordable especially since it's D/S, but it is great quality! Comes in standard lipstick format, the case is actually square shaped at the edges and as a whole is a bit bulkier than lippie tubes.

I do know from experience with other colors from this line that the formula of the lipstick is long-wearing and non-drying, two big pluses for lippies! Highly recommended.

on 6/20/2010 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this lipstick. The color is a beautiful cool baby pink with purple undertones which works well on my fair skin.

The formula is nice and creamy, it lasts quite a while and the gradual fade down looks nice too.

I think drugstore lipsticks are getting better and better recently. I prefer this lipstick over some of my MAC ones!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love the ColorSensational lipsticks but this one disappointed me bc it doesn't show up on my very pigmented lips. I was so excited by the rave reviews here and I was looking for a purpley-pink so I went out and got it. But when I put it on it was a very drab-looking color, didn't even really seem like I was wearing lipstick and I think it's bc my lip color is naturally dark. but today I put a bit of concealer on my lips first and then applied make me pink and lo and behold, it's a pretty color! So while I'm glad I discovered a way to make this lipstick work for me, I don't recommend it if you have pigmented lips bc it won't show up on its own. you'd be better off going to a dept store where you can try colors before you purchase them